9.Totally Problem

What the hell was there, Ashley said while the three were sitting in a coffee shop.
I don't know what he is, but it nearly killed you, Viki, Ivy said.
Viki sighed.
Hey Ashley, Evelyn called her. She is wearing the supplier's uniform.
What are you doing here Eve? Why this dress? Are you working here? Ashley asked surprisingly.
Yup, I need a change, Eve said.
But you are an engineer! Ashley said.
It's fine, who are these guys? Eve asked.
My friends, Ashley said.
Hmm, that's why there's a noise in your house for the first time? Eve said.
Yeah, Ashley chuckles nervously.
I should go, bye, I come to your home to meet your friends, Eve said and left.
That's not necessary, Ashley said to herself.
Who's she? Ivy asked.
My neighbour, Ashley said.
She is rich, right? Viki asked
Yup, she is. Do you know her? Ashley asked Viki.
Not really. But I know someone who knows her, Viki said.

Meantime at Ashley's house, Willow is having severe back pain and she is screaming. Everyone got tense and didn't know what to do.
Let's take her to the hospital, Will said.
No, I can't do that, you should be here, Nazih said.
Look at her man, Dustin said.
She is having some kind of movement in her hand near her scapula.
What's happening, Gareth asked.
You should tell us, what the hell going on here? Dustin yelled at Gareth.
Look something is coming out, Nazih said with fear.
Suddenly something pierced her skin and came out. Four of them stand there shockingly.

Let's go, what's the point of sitting here, Ivy asked Viki and Ashley.
Look, look that guy, Ashley showed him in the street. Viki got up from his seat and ran behind him.
Viki wait! Where are you going, Ivy asked and both of them followed him.
Viki, Viki wait, Ashley tried to stop him.
He tried to kill me, Ashley, I can't leave him like that, he is dangerous, we need to stop him, Viki said.
That guy entered a small area between two buildings and the three followed him.
Hey wait, Viki called him.
The guy turned back and looked at them strangely.
Do we know each other, he asked.
What? Are you playing? We just met., Ivy said.
You tried to kill me! Viki said in anger.
Are you sure it's me, the guy asked.
"Maybe it's me", another sound came.
When they looked they were surprised to see another one who looked exactly like him.
Ivy are you doing any magic, Viki asked with shock.
They are twins, Ashley said.
It's me who tried to kill you, but I missed it, twin one said.
Maybe we together can do that, twin two joined him. Both of them together joined their hand and created a ball of electric current.
"We are dead", Ashley said with fear.
Both twins throw the electric ball towards them. Three of them closed their eyes. But nothing happened. Slowly they open their eyes and find someone stopped that current with a wooden board and it's Luke.
Run, run, Ivy said aloud. Three of them ran from there.

Oh god, who is he, Ashley asked.
I don't know but he saved us, Ivy said.
They reached Ashley's House.
Where the hell were you guys? Nazih asked in a panic.
What happened, Ashley asked.
Come and see, Dustin interrupted.
They went to the room and three stood shockingly.
What!! Wings? Ashley asked surprisingly.
Willow has two wings and her eyes are blue.
Gareth, what's this? Ashley asked him.
I don't know, I've never seen or read of something like this in my career, he replied.
I think you guys are right, Will said.
Ashley and Ivy went near Willow. She is tired. They both pacified her. Soon her wings began to go inside her body.
Look you just need to relax, it went, Ivy said.
But it can come back no? Willow asked.
We can find a solution, Ashley said.
You take a rest, Ivy said to Willow and they both left the room.
In some mammals, forelimbs are modified to wings, Gareth said.
Like bats, Ashley added.
So my sister is a bat? Will asked tensely.
No, it doesn't mean that, Gareth said.
She is an abomination, isn't it? Will asked sadly and continued, 'That's why people are trying to abduct her to kill'.
No, nothing will happen to your sister, Ashley said to him.

So your mission failed. Two electro twins robbed the bank before you guys, Dustin asked.
Yes, Ivy replied.
Are they kitsune? Nazih asked.
A what? Viki asked curiously.
I don't know what it means, but I saw it in a movie, it's a fox that can take electricity, Nazih replied.
Come on man, talk seriously, From now onwards you won't watch any movie, it corrupted all your common sense, Ivy said in anger to Nazih.
Ok, I am not saying any comedy, but seriously I say something, all the food in the refrigerator, it's over, Nazih said.
Don't worry Ashley, I will give you as much money as I can, Will said.
Oh, what? Where was your tongue when they were planning a robbery? Nazih asked.
I didn't trust you guys, but now I do, I can take it from my atm, Will said.
Yup, I am coming with you, I need to go some other place, Ashley said.
Ok let's go, Will said.
I am coming too, I am fed up with babysitting, Nazih said.
Hey man, let them go, we can stay, Viki said.
Ahhh! Whatever, Nazih yelled.
Come on man, I met someone today. Let's talk, Viki brought Nazih to a room.
So let's go, Will said to Ashley.

Willow is lucky, Ashley said to Will while moving through the car.
Why? He asked.
Because she has you. You are such a caring brother, every girl wishes to have, Ashley said.
I don't think every girl wishes me, Will said with a smile.
What does that mean? Ashley asked.
Nothing. You know when I was young, all my friends had siblings, except me, so I asked my parents, I needed a sibling. But some medical problems are there for my mother after her first pregnancy. She can't conceive another. So they go for IVF, but you know, in my family, they were against this idea. Little old beliefs like it's from another person's gene? So she used to have some kind of avoiding feelings from some family members. For me, she's always my little sister. I can't imagine anything happening to her, Will said emotionally.
Nothing will happen to her, we all are here, Ashley said.
Ashley, you can consider me as your brother too, Will said.
I already did, she said happily.
Then she noticed wills phone wallpaper, it's a boy's photo and she asked curiously, is that you in the wallpaper.
Nope, he replied.
He looks so cute, and also looks like you, Ashley said.
Wow, it's my son, he replied.
Oh, you are married? Ashley asked shockingly.
Not anymore, he said a little sadly and stop the car, it's the mental asylum.
Yeah, you go to the bank and come, I will come back soon, she said and left the car.