Hunted

Growing up as a Winchester was all the training I needed to survive all kinds of different situations. From changing the diaper of a Shapeshifter baby to killing all sorts of monsters in the infamous purgatory. So no, I wasn't shitting my pants by any means. Those things didn't scare me, I grew up into the hunting life, killing all kinds of evil while trying to save as many innocent people as I could. So I was no stranger to a world dominated by big pig eating suckers.
The only thing I was really concerned about was the monsters, you know, the real monsters I had fought for so long. Would this... Virus, I guess? Affect them as well? Cause I wasn't scared of a vampire, or those flesh eating walking things, but a Walpire? That was a little more frightening.

It was also fun to see how my sacrifices had been in vain. I died trying to stop the world from going to shit, only for it to die in the ass.

I narrowed my eyes as I drove through the dirt road and frowned at the new thought popping up in my head. "What about a Walmon?" The mix between those things and a demon.

Listen, it may not be the best name, but meh, better than naming them Jefferson starships, for sure.

I felt the corner of my mouth rose as I tried to restrict myself from smiling at the thought of Dean. He sure as hell wouldn't let me out of his sight. Not in a world like this. Not even after purgatory. I could almost feel his back pressed against mine as we checked the perimeter, ready to fight whatever was trying to kill us that day.
We were always close. Probably closer than most siblings, and there was a reason for that. We were each other's jobs. He kept me safe and I kept him sane.
My whole life revolved around one thing, and that was my dad's orders. And so was Dean's. His was to protect his younger siblings, and mine was to make sure we stuck together through the good and the bad. And that order didn't go away when Sammy left, if anything, my dad made it a priority to tell me to keep Dean straight. Keep him from falling apart. I carried that with me for eleven years. And I'd like to think my dad would be proud of me for that.

I kept my grip firm on the steering wheel as I slightly shook my head and focused on the road. I didn't know why I was constantly getting dragged back into the past, but it had to stop. I'd probably never get to see my brothers again. Now that it was more unlikely than ever, I had to let go of them. They weren't my job anymore, I couldn't care so deeply about them like I used to, cause there was nothing I could do for them anyway. Not from this hole.
I had a new job and that was to protect Jack, and I wouldn't rest until I had fulfilled my mission.

I pulled up into the clearing and turned off the engine. I could see a caravan parked a few feet from me, as well as a bunch of cars and tents surrounding this campfire in the middle.
Glenn must had seen my body tense up at the sight of all those strangers now approaching us, and looked at me. "They're my group. They're good people." He said, giving me a reassuring look.

I stepped out of the car and closed the door behind me, my eyes finding Glenn's glare before I took a couple steps towards the big guy who honestly looked and walked like he owned this goddamn side of the woods.

The beat-up looking cop gave a questioning look to the Asian boy before he dared look at me again. "Who is she? And where's the rest?"

"Shane, this is Emma. Emma Winchester. She helped me. Well, she kinda saved everyone back in Atlanta." He stated, scratching the back of his head.

"My sister!" Some blonde chick exclaimed.

By the hysterical tone in her voice I could already tell, her and I could never be besties. Too damn dramatic for my taste. "Andrea, is she okay? Is she alright?" This time, the girl walked up to me, expecting me to give her answers.

I just shrugged and gave her a look of bewilderment. "I don't know what you're talking about, lady."

See, the difference between this crazy looking girl and I, is that I would never beg for information, I'd usually take a much more aggressive approach. But hey, to each their own.