The British Invation Part 2

"A family reunion, how lovely." Daryl said bitterly, his gaze falling upon Dean, as he looked at my brother with anger and resentment.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Dean asked, tilting his head slightly to the left, in his voice, however, a very strong and authoritarian tone.

"We left his brother here by accident yesterday." Rick explained, relaxing his shoulders a little.

Dean turned to look at me and raised an eyebrow, questioning me. "Don't look at me. They had already handcuffed him to the roof when I got here. I've only known them for 12 hours. I didn't know."

"You gotta get new friends, Ems." Dean shook his head in disappointment. The thought of leaving someone behind, in a world like this, handcuffed to a roof, was beyond his comprehension.

"How about we quit talking about it, and go find my brother?" Daryl said, in his voice a bitter tone that made his words sound even harsher.

"Yeah, no. Listen, buddy." Dean look at the group before he locked his gaze on Daryl, giving him a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry about your brother. Believe me. I know it's awful. But I don't know if you have noticed the walking corpse out there, constantly trying to take a bite out of you, but I have. So, good luck with your search. I'm taking my sister with me, and we're gonna head out." Dean turned to look at me again, taking notice of the confused look on my face. However, he decided to ignore it, and just grabbed my arm, pushing me towards the hallway.

"Dean, no!" I exclaimed, turning around, coming face to face with my brother. "We have to help them."

"No, we don't." He contradicted.

"Yes, we do." I insisted. He just rolled his eyes at me. My stubbornness was probably the one trait he didn't miss about me.

"Six years or six weeks, Emma, I don't care. It's been far too long. You're coming home with me."

"What about Jack?" I asked him, standing firmly on my feet, letting him know I was going nowhere.

"I'll send you home first, then I go find him." He explained his plan, which was a very stupid plan, may I add.

"It's my son, we're talking about, Dean." I spoke, trying not to let my emotions get the best of me. "If anyone's coming to get him. That'll be me."

"He's not your son." Dean stated, a frown forming on his forehead. "Don't call him that..."

"I raised that kid all by myself for most of his life. He's my boy, like it or not." I said, trying to disguise the hurt with anger. Obviously he still blamed Lucifer for how things had turned out, and now, that blame was probably shared with Jack as well. "I know you don't get it. Not yet. But this has been my life for six years. Just him and I. And It was a damn good one until the 2010 mark hit us, just like it did back then. And then everything went to shit." I held back my tears as I continued to talk, attempting to keep my voice low, to try and avoid alerting the others. "There's so many things you don't know about, big brother... But the main one is: I love my son. Regardless of who his father is. And that asshole who's out there missing a goddamn hand, was my friend, and I intend on going after him as well." I stated, feeling Daryl's curious look fall upon me.

Dean looked at me seriously, and I could only suppose he was trying to figure out what were his chances of winning this argument. Finally, when he sighed in defeat, I knew he had given up. "Okay. But you stay near me at all times." He warned.

"Sure." I nodded. "He's a great kid. You'll like him." I smiled slightly, however, Dean narrowed his eyes at me, giving me a incredulous look.

"I doubt it, considering who his father is." This time, my brother's voice rose a little, catching Rick's attention, as well as everyone else's.