Whisker 2: Foe

Whisker 2 | Foe

[Neiko's POV]

I decided to go to school early and hide behind the bushes. I brought the necessary file records and medications relating to my allergies which, I hope, can change Kazuya's mind and heart. When I saw him coming to the school gate, I saw how he looked around the place, probably going back to his old-school bullying.

I shook my head from the thought.

I slowly walk towards his back while he is not looking and immediately flashed the medications in front of his face.

"Gaah!" he screamed in surprise. "Kajiyashiki Neiko?!"

"See this? These are my proof for being allergic on dogs," I proudly said, still flashing the proofs on his face. I didn't mind the students looking at us anyway.

He chuckled, "Stop lying and making out fake evidences. I won't buy it. If you are trying to stop me from bullying you, then these are not gonna work." he said and walked out, leaving me staring as he vanished from the crowd.

[Kazuya's POV]

I entered the room still thinking about what Kajiyashiki Neiko shown me. I was about to believe but, remembering how she just ran away after petting Shiba is not acceptable. That very day is very visible to me...

"Oh, Kazuya, who is she?"

"A classmate, Kajiyashiki Neiko. She's here to help finish our project," I answered.

"Come in, good thing we prepared snacks right above the table. Hope you would like them," Mom said as she gesture Neiko to come in.

Suddenly, Shiba started barking at her. "Shiba, don't bark. Kajiyashiki-san is a nice person." I turned to Neiko who seemed scared, "gommen. He doesn't act this way at all. You can try petting him."

Suddenly I noticed how she started to move away from Shiba.

"Is something wrong?" Mom also started to notice Neiko's weird actions and facial expression.

"I'm sorry, I-I need to go. Let's.. Let's just talk about the project online!" she said and bowed down before dashing away.

Mom frowned, "she probably dislike dogs?"

From those words, my forehead creases. If that's the case, she's no longer a friend but a foe...

[Neiko's POV]

*sfx: straw piercing on an orange drink

"You said what?!" Aimi exclaimed. She sat down the bench where I was sitting on, looking at me intently.

I sipped on my drink before answering, "He didn't believe me..."

Aimi sighed loudly before holding my other hand. I was shocked with the sudden action, "Please, let's tell sensei or his parents. I'm sure he won't stop bullying you until you graduate. You can't just let things be that way! He's the worst!"

I gave her a tired smile, "I told you I don't want to ruin his family. You know, he may be going through something and... decided to put all his rage on me. I must know it first."

Aimi decided to let go of my hand. I offered her my orange drink and she drank on it acting all stressed over my situation.

She's a really good friend...

"Don't worry about me. But, I'll let you tell his parents if he did hurt me again."

She smiled at me widely, "I'll wait for that moment."