Chapter 1

(Amanda's POV)

~DRRRRRRRRRR~

I jolted up when I heard my alarm clock go off. In the process, I hit my head on the head board.

"WHY HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN BUILT!???" I growled at my STUPID alarm clock.

I went to the comfort room and took a shower. A very LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG shower....

I dried myself up and got dressed up. (her outfit is in the media). I curled my hair and put on some light makeup. To be honest, I really don't like putting on makeup like those other girls who look like china dolls. I went down to have my breakfast where my mom was cooking pancakes. "Hi honey! Are you ready for school??" my mom asked. A groan was my only response. I seriously didn't want to go to school. Mainly because I would get bullied. Why? Because I wear glasses and I am a Straight A student. Definition of a nerd.

Anyway, I stuffed a pancake in my mouth and headed out. As I was nearing the door, my mom said "Do you want me to drive you today? it will start raining in 5 minutes." Oh! She and her stupid weather forecasts. Last summer, she said there was gonna be hailstorm in the middle of the night and we had to camp in the basement for 2 days!. " Ani, eomma (no, mom) . Its fine, I'll walk." I said. "oh arraso..... Have a nice day!" she said. I (finally) headed out and as soon as I stepped out it started raining. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed. I ran back into the house, grabbed the nearest possible thing which was my father's oversized coat and ran out. When I was outside I realized what I was holding and ran back inside and grabbed an umbrella. All this time, my mom was watching me me go in and out. I don't know what she was thinking but her facial expression said (or rather screamed) 'my daughter needs a serious therapy!'. I just sighed and started laughing at my silliness. Okay, i DO need THERAPY >_~

I ran to school which was just a few blocks away from my house. My bag got slightly wet while running in the rain.

When I reached school, I quickly checked the time to see if I was late. It read 7:00 am. 'a good half hour early' I thought. I made my way to my locker, earning a few comments from the students on the way like "Hey nerd freak!"(that was my nickname they gave to me.) , " you don't deserve to be here!!" and "go to hell! Freak!". I had pretty much gotten used to it, so I didn't mind. As I opened my locker, I heard a friendly "Hey!". I instantly knew who it was.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey guys! ^_^ well i hope you liked it. i know it's boring at first but eventually it'll get better

Dont forget to VOTE , COMMENT & SHARE!

(p.s i'll post the second chappie later) Special thanks to @RapperSingingFailSH for the awesome cover <3