Chapter 4

(Baekhyun's P.O.V)

Just purely adorable! I know she got embarrassed but it was so adorable, I just hope she says yes! I walked home thinking about Amanda. I reach home in 15 minutes. Normally I reach home in 5 minutes if it wasn't for me drifting into my thoughts and bumping into street lamps and people. What can I do? I cant stop thinking about her!

I took a long shower with Amanda in my thoughts. just thoughts, nothing else. I dried myself up and wore jeans and some blue polo. I styled my hair up. "come on, dumb hair! i need to look sexy!". Hold on. Wait a minute. Sexy? what's wrong with me? aishhh....

I am not falling for her. No way, never in a million years. i'd rather fall in love with my butt than her. "what are you Amanda? why are you making me feel this way?" i whispered to myself. she makes me feel like nobody else ever did.....since...... "no! stop thinking about your past! Don't let it get to you!" i scolded myself. there were terror's in my past and it sometime's haunt's me. I want to forget that there are thing's that i have done to hurt someone, and i don't want to do it again and that's it!.

"DO........NOT.............LET...........IT................GET..............TO............YOU!" i whisper screamed. aishhhh..... i ruffled my hair, well i guess my hair's destroyed now. Just GREAT.

"Honey! im home~" My mom called from down stairs. "okay!" i yelled back. shit! how the F**k am i gonna get out now? No, no, no! "i have to get out!" i said to myself. "Baekhyun? Go where?" my mom suddenly appeared out of knowhere and now shes leaning on the doorside with her arms crossed. oh no! she heard me!.

"umm.......i uh..... need to.....umm....go pick up my friend chanyeol for a............umm.... library project?" i lied. *sigh* im such a bad liar. my mom raised her eyebrows and said "baekhyun, i know you're lying. tell me the truth".

"fine!, i uhh..... ineedtopickupagirlsowecanstudy!" see there, i said it!. "Baekhyun, do you expect me to understand that?" she said. aishh.... "i need to pick up a girl, so, we can study" i rolled my eyes. God, this was so difficult. My mom looked at me suspicously. "Just for studying??" My mom questioned. i was not surprised she knew about my hook ups. she had seen me entering with girls before and it oftened pissed her off about the types of girls i bring. "yes mom! Just for studying."i said. "nothing more" i continued.

She smiled "Good and you better remember that." she warned. i laughed. "kurae, arasseo" i threw my hands up in surrender.

<<SKIP>>

I was now standing in front of Amanda's House which i got to know form chanyeol. He actually happened to know a teeny tiny little bit about Amanda (surprisingly). Weird. I waited for a few minutes and i finally gathered up the courage to knock on her front door. As, i waited for someone to open the door, my knees were literally wobbling. i could die any minute now.

*breathes in*

*breathes out*

You can do it Baek!

There still was no one opening the door and thats when i got even more nervous with every passing second.

Then i heard faint noises of feet walking down the stairs. As it grew closer the noise grew louder and my legs became more wobbly. the door opened and