Chapter 3

(Baekhyun's POV)

Shit! She is so beautiful! Those silky locks, those bright, brown, sparkly eyes, that sweet little nose......... NO! stop! I am not going to fall for her. Plus she was a virgin! Pfftt!! I am going to control myself, but the problem is I can't. She's just so pretty. I can't stop looking at her the entire class. I could tell she noticed it because she kept on shifting in her seat. A small part of me wanted her to notice but the other part of me wanted her to be jealous. I'm the playboy type you know. I don't know if she likes me but the way she reacts when I talk to her, but I don't know what to say. I don't know her name, so I think I should start with that. As soon as I opened my mouth to talk, the bell rang and she got up and left her seat. 'F**k!' I cursed myself. I got up and followed her. On the way, Mr. Collins stopped me and her and said "Amanda and Baekhyun, may I talk to you for a second?" Amanda, so that was her name. Cute. Amanda looked over at me with a confused look and she and I walked over to Mr. Collins. "Amanda, what happened to you? You're marks have dropped! You were a straight A student but you have dropped to a B-! infact, Baekhyun, even though he's new, he got a perfect A!" Mr. Collins explained. Amanda stood shocked. Even me! But not because I got A. I always get A, but because Amanda got B-! and the fact that she was a straight A student. My plan is working~. Im distracting her. "Baekhyun-ssi, would you mind tutoring Amanda-ssi? It would, I hope, improve her grades?" Mr. Collins said. "Tutoring! No way!" Amanda said. "Please Amanda-ssi. Now, if you'll excuse me , I need to finish my work. Good day!". Amanda stomped out of the room, glaring at me. Tutoring her? Its like a dream come true. I ran after her. Yes!!

_______________________________________________________________________

(Amanda's POV)

Tutoring with that Dick-head (though he's cute)? No f**king way! I didn't need a tutor. What is wrong with Mr. Collins? Arghhhhh!

"Hey! Amanda! Wait up!" baekhyun called. I turned around and raised and eybrow. What did he want now? " I was just wondering about the tutoring thingy. Um........ you want to catch up sometime?".

"No". - me

"please?". - baekhyun

"No". - me

"please!!". - baekhyun

"no!". - me

"Oh! Come on!". - baekhyun

"Umm.......no!" we argued. Then he gave me a puppy dog face. OMG! Soooooooooooo cute! "Ahh...... okay" who couldn't resist that face? I had to say yes. "yay!" he screamed. I rolled my eyes. "walk with me?" he offered. We walked all the way to my house and stopped in front of my gate. "so umm...... I heard that uhh......you're a umm.....a.....you know a-". "Virgin? Yes" I finished for him. "yeah. That" he replied softly. "how did you know?" I asked. "friends" he replied. "why haven't you done it before? A girl like you should get offers everyday" he asked. "lets just say that I don't know how to" I confessed. "well somebody should teach you" he said. I stood there frozen. What the f**k?"what did you say?" I asked, stunned. " I said, somebody should teach you, Amanda. Its high time you start learning gurl~!" he said while snapping his fingers left to right. "what are you suggesting?" I asked. Whatever he was saying was suggesting that.... "I can teach you." He said. I knew it! But, why? "you're saying that every day, I should come to your house and give you pleasure?!" I said. "um..... not that..... I was just..... you know..... I was just telling you that I could teach you." Baekhyun said shyly, scratching his neck adorably and blushing. "please?" he pleaded and pulled that puppy face of his. Oh god! "but im only supposed to go to your house for tutoring!" I reasoned. "well this is nothing less than tutoring" he replied. "for SCIENCE!" I argued. " it is a part of science" he answered. For once, I didn't have an answer. "aaaaah! Ill tell you later." I said. "and don't think I said yes" I warned. "okay then! I'll pick you up at 7?" he asked. "for what?". "tutoring" he said. "I DIDN'T SAY YES!" I yelled. He laughed. Laughed?! How mean! First he asks me if he could teach me and now he's laughing! What a weird guy. "I meant the real 'tutoring', for the 'science' thingy!" he said in between laughs. "oh" was all I could say.

"okay, I'll see you later then, bye!" I said and ran away. I felt too foolish and inappropriate but I felt extraordinary comfortable around him and I feel butterflies in my stomach when I talk to him. It feels like love at first........... argument? Maybe? ^_~

___________________________________________________

Hey everyone! Here's another update XD i hope you like it and this one's.... i guess a little bit longer chapter? hehe anyways dont forget to LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE! anyeong~