Chapter 7

Amanda's POV.
I walked into the house to find my mom in the kitchen. That's weird. She hardly ever comes home this early. "Hey mom! Your early!" I chirped and hugged her. "Yeah, I know. I got off work early so I thought that I should come home and cook something delicious for you" she said smiling. I took a deep breath and a familiar smell engulfed me."wow thats amazing" I complimented. "Yeah I know. You better freshen up fast and come down to eat before it gets cold". I kissed her and ran up to my room.

*Skip to after lunch coz nothing really interesting happened except eating stuff.*

That was by far the best meal I have had in weeks. I guess living off of fast food paid off finally. It had been so long since I had had my mom's hand cooked meal. When we were clearing up, I decided to tell her about the tuitions with baekhyun.
" hey mom?"
"yeah?" "
I gotta go for tuitions to a friend's house." Maybe I should leave out baekhyun. Yup. Already done.
" ok" she said, picked up the extra plates and walked into the kitchen.
Wow. That was easy. I glanced at the clock and realized I had about 15 minutes to dress up. I dashed to my room and almost tripped and broke my nose. Good going, Amanda! And you know what? I'll give him his wristband today.

* skip to baekhyun's house.(lots of skipping eh? Hmm..)..*

I walked up the front porch. With each step, my heart pounded louder. I was pretty sure that it would tear me apart and jump out and hop all the way to Canada. Hats off to my imagination. I stood in front of his door, debating on whether or not I should knock. Why was I so nervous? It's not like he'd eat me, metaphorically speaking, right? I finally plucked up the courage and knocked on the door. After a few moments I heard rustling on the other side and - behold!- baekhyun in all his glory. What? What the hell is wrong with me? I looked at him and my jaw dropped open. He was wearing a sweatshirt and black boxers. His hair was all over the place in such a way it seemed that he just woke up. Wait. He did. He rubbed his groggy eyes and squinted at me. " Amanda? What are you- Oh! Right! Tuitions. Come in!" " yeah. No shit, Sherlock." I retorted and walked in. Damn! He is sooooo hot! What? Shut up! No! I turned around to see him staring at me. " what?" I asked. He shrugged and said " Study time!". Oh god this was gonna be a long day.