Part 2 - A Slippery Situation

Two of the vines close in on her and quickly scribble around on the innocent girl's underarms.
She immediately feels the effect that the oil has on her sensitivity, and explodes with uncontrollable laughter.

"HAHAHAHAhAhaha! PlEahEhEAse! Just another quiHihIck breAKHAHahaHahaha~!"

Aries can barely even plea for help over her ticklishness, but this is just the beginning, four more vines remain ready to tickle all over her adorable little feet and sides.

"YoHOho kNoHOho WaHahat! I caHAn taHaHake thiHIhIs!" She says in a playful tone.

She wasn't completely overwhelmed just yet and still seemed to be somewhat enjoying it.

Aries had always really liked being tickled, she would often get into tickle fights with her mom or friends.
Now that she's 17 though, she doesn't get to experience the fun of tickling as much.

Another two vines poked her sides, causing her to shriek out in a burst of laughter.

"EEEEEK~! DOhOn't dOhO thaHaHAt!"

Her adorable response seemed to attract the vines, as they began continuously poking her sides causing her to explode in bursts of laughter

"AAAH! Too mu-, NAHAHO! Wai-, AHAHAHA! EEEK! PLEASE!"

Now for level two.
The two vines dive under her uniform and onto her bare sides where they start scribbling around like crazy, not leaving a single millimeter untouched.
The four vines with a total of forty finger-like tips drive Aries crazy, twenty scribbling all over her ticklish sides and twenty more torturing her sensitive underarms.

"EEEEEEEEEEHEKHEHEK!!! IHIHAHAI CAHAHAHAN'T!! IHIHIT TICHIKHILESESSSS~!"

The helpless girl had never been tickled this much before, but she was still having some fun, after all, it had been almost a year since her last tickle fight.
The tickling stopped for about twenty seconds, long enough for Aries to catch her breath.

"Ahah, ha... whoa, t-that was, it tickled a lot."
"Good thing it didn't get my feet though, I'm super ticklish there."
"AAAH~! Something touched my foot! I shouldn't have said that!"

Almost as if it had understood her, yet another two vines, each equipped with ten tips perfectly made for tickling, began scribbling all over her extra-slick and ultra-sensitive soles.

"WAHAHAHAIT! NOHOHOHO PLEHEHEASE! NOT THE FEHEHEHET!"

Like always, it didn't even understand her pleas and continued to attack the ticklish girl's feet.

"WHAHAHAT'S THEHEHE POIHO-, AAAAH~! IHIHIN THIHIHIS ANYWAHAHAYS!"

The vines continued upward until they reached the top of her foot. Her restrained little toes were very... very ticklish.
All of the vines went thoroughly in between the plump little digits, not leaving any of the helpless little toes out.
None of them could escape their ticklish fate.

"AHHH! NOHOHOHO! NOT THE TOHOHOHES~!!"
"NOHOHOT IHINBEHEHETWEEN THEHEHEM, IHIHI'M MOHOHOST TICKLISH THEHEERE!"
"HAHAHAHAHAHA! MY TOES! NOHOHOHOHO! IHIHIT TICKLES SOHOHO BHAHAHAD~!"

The vines stop for a few seconds once again, allowing Aries to catch her breath.

"Ahah... man, I didn't know my toes were so ticklish!"

It has only been fifteen minutes, so there are still lots of tickles left for Aries.
Now, all at once, the vines tickling her feet, sides, and underarms begin tickling all over Aries' helpless little body.
Twenty on her underarms, twenty on her sides, and of course, twenty on her delicate little footsies and toes.
Of course, this drives her crazy and she erupts into a fit of laughter.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I CAHAHANAN'T!!! NOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!!"
"OHOHKAHAHAHAY!!! THIHIHIHIS IHIHIHIS A LIHIHITIHITHILE MUHUHUHUCH!!!"

Despite her rapid struggling, the vines hold her steady as they tickle away~.
The vines easily glide along the smooth, sensitive surface of Aries' skin.

The ones at her underarms explore all around the ticklish crevasses.
Two others are digging all around her helpless sides and now her giggly stomach as well.
But then, there are her feet, they make everything ten times more ticklish for the powerless pink-haired girl.
The vines scrape and scratch all over the exposed soles of her ticklish feet.
Inbetween her toes is what really gets to her though, the vines are slithering and squirming on and around every helpless little digit of her footsies.

All the vulnerable girl can do is laugh and struggle as she is tickled excessively.

"NAHAHOHOHOHO~!! THEHEHEHE OHIHIL MAHAHAKEHES IHIHIT SOHOHO MUHAHAHUCH WHOHOHORSE!!! PLEHEHEHEEHEASE!!!"

The vines begin to speed up their tickling.

"EEEEEEEEEEK~!!!! SLOHOHOW DOHOHOHOWN!!!"
"IHIHI'M TOHOHOO TIHICKLIHIHISH!!! AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA~!!! NOOOOHOHOHOH~!!!"

They continue for about three minutes.

"PLEHEHEHEASE GIHIHIHIVE MEHEHEHE A BREHEHAHAKE!!!"
"WAIHAHAHAIT!!!"
"IHIHIHIHT TIHIHIHIHCKHIHIHILES!!! NOHOHAHAHAHAHA~!!!"

After another minute they finally give her a break.

"WHAha haha ha, ha... oh... N-no please, that was a bit much, even for me."
"S-so, uh... What ever happened to the light tickles?"