Part 1 - A Strange Plant

Note: This takes place after episode two, on the first planet, planet Vilavurs (the one with giant forests).

Aries was out foraging for food alone, she wanted to surprise everyone with something tasty.

"Ooh, this looks yummy!"

She walks over to a pink plant and grabs it.

"It looks edib-, wait, what?"

She turns around to see a brushy vine crawling up her leg.

"Wait. NOHo~! Get off of me!"

The vine continues up her body at a fair pace as Aries smirks and struggles to escape, but undeterred the vine crawls up enough to grab her arms.

"IS IT GONNA EAT ME!?" She thinks, while also wondering why it's so fluffy for a plant.

Suddenly, a vine with a brush-like ending pops out of the ground.

"Ah, what is that!?"

The vine goes up her uniform, where it begins rapidly moving up and down across her side.

"W-Wai-, EEK! NOHoho! Whahat is ihit dohoing!"

Aries squirms around while also giggling audibly from the ticklish vine attacking her side.

"Get ohoff of mehehe! StAHop!"

As the vine holds her steady, another one with finger-like tips moves to one of her underarms and starts to quickly wiggle around the sensitive area in a tickling motion.

"WAhaht! NoHOt THehEHEre!"

Aries was tickled like this for only a few minutes when it suddenly stopped.

"Ahah, ha... ha, my gosh, finally. What was that even for?"

A few seconds after, she feels something pulling on her shoe.

"What ar-, wait, no!"

Her shoe pops off, then a vine rakes up her socked foot.

"AAHA! WAIT PLEASE!"

After testing the sensitivity of her delicate little foot, it precedes to slowly graze her foot in a drawing motion.

"Mhhn! Noohoho, tHihiTs tickles. Plehease not again."

Ignorant of her pleas and not satisfied with the girl's light giggles, it slowly removes her sock, revealing a cute and still warm little sole.

"WAIT, NO! Please don't touch my feet!"

Without warning, a new mountain of sensation washes over her.

"HAHOW DOHOHSE ITHIT KNOHOHO!?"

A vine with an ending that resembles a hairbrush is briskly rubbing up and down her exposed and sensitive foot.
Her other shoe and sock are taken off, leaving both of her feet completely uncovered and helpless.

"WHaHAit! NaAHAHO! LIHISITen TaHA MEheHe!"

All the helpless girl can do is laugh and squirm as yet another vine approaches her other foot.
This one, however, brings with it unique methods of ruffling the poor girl; Many narrow streams of water begin streaking onto her trapped, writhing feet and toes.

"HAHAHAHAHA! THIHIS IHIS-! NAHAHOHO~!!"

Defenseless the whole time, she was tickled for what felt like ages, but unfortunately for her, it was probably less than ten or so minutes.

"GAgh, ahah haah, please no more!" She says.
"I haven't been tickled like this in ages, this is no fair at all!"

Despite her pleas she was struggling very little at this point, of course likely due to exhaustion, but perhaps also partly out of nostalgia.
The tickling also seemed to help distract her from any remaining worries about them being lost.

"Can I please go Mr. Plant, it's over now right?" She says, just about cordially as ever but also clueless of what's to follow.

Fortunately for Aries, the plant doesn't require all of her energy, but it's also no where near full. A tubular vine excretes a very slippery oil-like substance down the neck of her uniform, while another does the same to her feet.

"Hey wait! What's this for now?"
"Now I'm gonna have to take another shower if I can ever get out of this thing, it's sluper sippery- mm I mea-"

Six vines, each with ten finger-like points hover around her restrained body, two at her feet, two at her sides, and two at her underarms.

"NOOO! Don't tell me this slimy stuff's just for playing more one-sided games!"

Ten smaller vines wrap around and pull back each of her toes, completely stopping their wiggling.

"W-Wait... Can we talk about this Mr. Tickle Plant?" Aries asks in futility.