6

"Sure", Jeremy responds. Ashley mutes the TV and turns to look at him.

"Remember when you asked what happened to us? Why'd you ask that?"

"We were all friends since elementary, middle school even high school. But then a sophomore year we started being in serious relationships and had urgent commitments with sports and clubs, we sort of fell off. College came and boom no communication. I'm still friends with Thomas and Leslie. Destiny doesn't really like me for whatever reason. But for me and you, we were like peas in a pod"

"It was kind of weird seeing you date other girls so I just distanced myself. Also, I had a crush on you when you started dating which is why Destiny doesn't like you.", Ashley states while looking the other way, embarrassed at what she just revealed. Jeremy however was in shock.

"You liked me?", Jeremy questions.

"Please don't make me say it again," Ashley says pulling the covers to her face.

"Well does it help that I really like you, now? I had a crush on you since middle school"

"You like me? Wait, if you had a crush on me why'd you date other people"

"Yes, I do. I dated other people because I didn't want to ruin our friendship circle but somehow I still did."

"Or maybe because you were a whore", Ashley says jokingly. Jeremy rolls his eyes and smiles.

"Do you by chance say like me now?"

"I can't say that I do", Ashely responds mischievously. Jeremy gives her a look telling her to be serious.

"Ok, I do like you. Now what?"

They move closer to one another and their lips touch, their bodies wanting more. They end up pulling away. Ashley moves away, feeling shy. Jeremy, feeling bold, however, moves over to her and wraps his arm around her. She turns to him and he smiles at her. They unmute and just watch the movie in bliss.

--

double update purrr. but aren't they cute!