Telepathy.

a/n: This is my first time writing in a while so hopefully it's good enough haha

You were falling. Off a building, to be specific. You were on a vacation in Europe and there was this huge fire monster attacking the whole place. The building beneath you had crumbled to pieces when it hit where you were standing, and you were falling right through.

There was someone there though, in a black suit. They looked kind of like that hero guy in your home town, Spiderman, I think? Anyways that doesn't matter now. What matters is, is that you are literally about to die and you can't do anything about it. Suddenly, something, or someone to be exact, had caught you. It was the 'black Spiderman' who had saved you, swinging from a different building to stop you from falling. You held onto them for dear life, freaking out and trying to process what was happening. 

After a couple of moments of swinging around, you were put safely on the ground,  away from the giant fire monster. 

"Hurry! Run away, get to safety!"

They said, not giving you any time to thank them. You started running away in the direction opposite of that monster, hoping you had enough time to run from the fires surrounding the place. You finally stopped running, being nearly completely out of breath. You looked back to where you were before, and you could see 2 people fighting off the monster, one of them being the person who saved you. You were forever grateful, you just wished you could've thanked him somehow...

{ Present time }

You woke up, right at the edge of your bunk bed. You yawned, stretching your arms, and ended up pushing on the bed post, making you fall off.

"AAHH-"

You barely caught yourself with your telepathic powers, holding yourself up. Hoping nobody heard you yell, you placed yourself on the ground, and started to get ready for school. As you went downstairs, you could smell some delicious (fav. breakfast) being made by your mom.

"Oh there you are, I was wondering when you'd get up.."

She said to you.

"Is everything ok? I heard you yelling in your room just a minute ago.."

"Yeah, I'm fine! I just uh, thought I heard something.."

You nodded. Nobody in your family knew about your powers, at least not yet. Well, except for your pet cat named Rowan. Rowan was a black cat and your favourite member of the family. 

"Alright, if you say so. Anyways, I made you some f/b! I just barely finished it, so I hope you like it."

She said, handing some to you on a plate. You quickly ate your breakfast, said goodbye to your mom, and headed off to school. The school was called Midtown High School, and you didn't really have any friends there but that's fine. You figured that you don't really need friends, you can live without them.

As you were walking to school, you saw these 2 older guys messing with a blonde, teenage looking girl. They cornered her in an alleyway, not letting her leave. One of them pinned his hand against the wall, she looked scared. You quickly went and changed into your suit (which for some reason you have), and went back, seeing them touching her (not like that no) and doing creepy things. You went up to them, and used your telepathic skills to slam them against a different wall. You walked up to them, blocking their path to the girl, and didn't let them move.

"Why were you touching this girl. What are you doing."

They stared at you in slight fear, but they tried and covered it up. They stood up, and tried to grab you too, but you slammed them back against the wall again.