Past comes back. Pt. 1

a/n: I just realized how much of a wattpad-like story this is. Oh well who cares. Anyways the songs/videos I put are just random songs that I like or find funny (usually both)

A few months have passed. It was December now, and nothing big really happened, so you didn't really get to see Spiderman again. But, you have become great friends with Peter. It's been about 1-2 months, and Peter is your best friend. MJ and Ned are pretty cool too, but Peter is so nice and cute, he's your definite favorite. 

Peter was so kind, and so lovable. But anyways, enough about him (sadly), as you were walking to school, once again, trouble was happening. There was these guys who were wearing all black, they looked like they were about to rob the nearby bank. You quickly went into an alleyway and changed into your suit as fast as possible, and ran back there. You could already see Spiderman engaged in epic battle with them. (lol.)

You rushed in there, and grabbed one of the bad guys, holding them against the wall with your telepathy. Spiderman turned to your direction, and shot webs at him, imprisoning him on the wall. What a loser. You let go with your powers, and started fighting off these other guys, slamming them against walls.

"Hey it's you again! I was wondering when I'd get to see you again."

"Same, it's nice to see you haha"

You kept engaging in epic battle together, fighting off the enemies. You just noticed this but, they were all holding all these high-tech weapons, which was strange considering they were just everyday bank robbers. One of them eventually got this huge gun blaster thing out, and blasted you through the walls, you landing on one of the streets outside. You could already see a ton of people recording the battle, which didn't surprise you. You could hear Spiderman asking if you were alright in the near distance, and you got up, responding that you were fine.

You went back, you could see the same blaster gun webbed to the wall, but someone pulled out another one that looked even more powerful, and blasted both you and Spiderman against another building across the street. You started to feel dizzy. You could only barely make out a few blurry black objects fading into the distance before you blacked out completely. 

{ When you woke up }

You woke up on a bunk bed. Your mask was lifted up a little bit, just enough so you could breathe in some fresh air. You floated yourself on the ground, seeing nobody else was in the room. You walked out, going into what seems to be the kitchen. You could see this brunette lady in a tank top cooking something. 

"Oh hello! You must be Telepathy.."

"Uhm..yeah? Where exactly am I, and, who are you?"

"Oh! I'm May..I'm one of Spiderman's..friends. He's laying on the couch over there."

You slowly went over to the supposed couch he was laying on. You could see him laying there, still unconscious.

"I think he's still knocked out, but I'm making some food for you both to help you. I put some bandages on each of your heads under your mask. Don't worry, your secrets safe with me."

You didn't really know if you could trust her, but you also didn't assume you can't. You just thought you'd ask Spiderman when he wakes up.

"So uhm.....what are you making?.."

"Macaroni and cheese"

Man it seems like all I've been eating is macaroni lately. Cool. You see Spiderman slowly getting up from the couch. As soon as he noticed you were here, he pulled his mask down.