Chapter 4

I raced down to the Crystal Cavern where all angels are sent out to fight all over the world. When I walked in I was surprised to see millions of angels walking around getting armed for the battles to come. It took me hours to get to the dispatcher and when I finally did she sent me to the exact same forest that I saw those eyes. She said that the forest was prime ground for the demons to take. I had to be ready to go in two hours. I walked around picking up Armor and swords taking a pistol full of Angelic Fire.

When I was ready I went down to the earthly portal to get to Earth. The trip was quick and painless and I was read to kick some demon ass. My dispatcher was right the forest was full of the primal whispers of demons. With this being the forest I saw the eyes I know that there is a wolf pack in the area. Making the eradication of the demons even more important.

Unfortunately Reed was sent somewhere else. In fact I was the only angel assigned to this area. I'm not complaining I'm one of the more powerful Angels, I can easily take on 6 too 7 hundred demons at once. I was not afraid, so I walked on into the forest without another word.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The forest was darker then usual the darkened souls of the demons sucking the grace from the area. I killed a group of them about a mile back and I haven't seen any sense. The growls of wolfs many many miles away told me I was in a packs territory but to far away for them to pick up my sent. However I guess the power of my mates nose is stronger then others.

A/N
Yes Gloria knows he's her mate don't judge my terrible writing skills. Anyway thank you everyone for the support. And I have a question for all of you guys do you want shorter but faster updates or longer but slower updates (and I promise it won't be a month wait like this update )_) ). Anyway thanks for reading my lovelies.