Chapter 6

A/N
Thank you to skylaramazing204 for the comments and support and also a big thanks to my readers I'm not forgetting about you <3

3rd Person

Gloria looked at the beginning light of twilight come through the trees. The sounds of wolves could be heard, but these weren't ordinary wolves. Gloria heard the whispers of the damned filling the werewolves ears with lies and stories. Reed heard them as well and ran off to try and confront them before they reached Gloria.

While Reed ran off into the forest Gloria stood staring at her mate. Gloria needed an advantage over him, so she read his mind and found his name...Jace. "Well, Well, Well here you are Jace, you have me all alone what are you going to do?" Gloria said in a teasing manner. Jace looked into her eyes and smirked, then said "I'm going to take what's mine". He then proceeded to walk towards her, what was Gloria going to do?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Reeds P.O.V

Reed bounded through the forest ready to strike at her enemy's. As she ran around trees and jumped over bushes she came across a group of demons. With Reeds luck who does she find leading the group? Well only the lying, slippery serpent of the Devil himself. Now it was Reed who needed saving.

A/N
Here you go lovelies as always comment and vote.
<3