four: "happiness isnt a necessity"

TW: mention of se*ual as**lt

rosalita.

" im gonna run this nothing town, watch me make 'em bow, one by, one by, one, one by, one by, one "
- you should see me in a crown, billie eilish

...

"WHAT."

you're fucking joking.

"OH MY GOD MOM THANK YOU."

i hug my mom with so much excitement, joy and relief.

rosalita's mom

she attacked me.

rosalita.

i was going to high school. HIGH SCHOOL. and what as i learning? chemisty.

FUCKING CHEMISTRY.

i LOVE chemistry.

with everything that's been going on in the past few weeks this was really needed, an assignment to keep me away from my problems, to do what i do best.

be a Lore.

i'd just got back from sparing and was sweaty and gross when my mom called me over, but once i knew it was for a mission she could of asked me to wait three hours and i would of.

"Calm down now Lita." my mom commands as she stands near the projector showing me the mission stats.

"As much as I want you to focus on your studies, you are there for a mission. both should be held at the same standard. Our target is, a complicated situation." she holds her fingers.

being raised as a killer, it's not something every 18 year old can say, as shitty as it sounds, it's something i'm good at. trust me when i say i hate my job, but fighting for justice has been my dream.
if i can just get up there, i can change the organization for good, i just have to get my hands dirty first.

speaking of dirty, that's exactly how i felt. my boob sweat was definitely not odor-less and my tight workout leggings weren't helping the sweating cause. my long hair stuck to my back and my bleeding knuckles only added more pain to my already aching body. aching that i'd gotten used too over the last 18 years of my life.

i understood why my mother was standing so far away from me, i would too.

"Here's your schedule and blueprints of the school, your first day you'll also be meeting a medium contact who's interested in joining the Vipers, feel him out, also..."

as she was going on about my classes, my new background information and all that fun shit i couldn't help smiling like a horny 14 year old boy that just got off. i was smiling like a fucking idiot. basically jumping up and down for joy.

"Now, your assignment is to keep an eye onto this kid. Marcel Ruiz." My mom explains.

my face suddenly dropped.

my stomach felt queasy, and suddenly i was sweating for different reasons. i kept a straight face though in front of my mom. she's a "mental health first" nerd like my biological dad. which i guess is true and important and all that. but if she saw any sign of unsureness, she'd pull me out.

i mean fuck, really? is the universe TRULY, out to get me this bad.

marcel.
the house.
lucian and his buddies and-

im getting ahead of myself.

i knew the kid. i knew his name. what happened. i remember that stupid fucking night. that night where i could have-