the heirs.

Surprise! Surprise!

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

"What happened now?" Fong , assistant to the eldest Chivaaree son, Vachirawit Chivaaree stepped into the executive office.

"This guy fucked up again. Call him here!"

Fong just stared back at his boss, not moving a limb.

"What?" Bright looked up from his paper. "Move. Now." He raised his brows questioning his assistant's lack of movement.

"We are in the ninth floor. Metawin's office is all the way down on the fifth. It will take me around two minutes to walk up to the elevator. Maybe another one to reach down to the fifth. Another two to walk up to his office. Then comes the most difficult 7 minutes to convince his useless assistant to let me in his office.

I am the assistant to one of the most busy man in Thailand. Do I wish to waste 18 minutes of my precious 12 hours work day over something unprofitable? No, thank you very much."

"That adds up to just 12 minutes?"

"You are forgetting the additional 5 minutes that will take me to come back here only to dissapoint you with my incompetency. Add another 1 to me trying to convince Metawin, him saying no, me trying again and him giving a final no."

"You go all the way just to have a minute conversation with him?"

"How long do you last? 30 seconds? He is a pain in the ass to deal with."

"You guys are literally bestfriend!"

"Doesn't make him any less of an asshole.

Now that I think of it, I feel like that is exactly why you promoted me to your assistant's position."

"What?"

"You wanted an easy way out with Metawin. You thought I could help you with that. Sorry to say it didn't work out that way. This is Metawin Opasiamkajorn we're dealing with."

"That guy can go to hell for all I care. I hired you because of how proficient you are, Fong. Stop accusing me of nonsense and bring Metawin here."

"Your wish is my command, Mr. Chivaaree." Fong mock saluted his boss before turning around.

"You have exactly 15 minutes for that. You already wasted 3 minutes of your Metawin's expedition on me. I expect results." Bright's voice flowed to Fong as he started running towards the elevator.

15 minutes on dot, Vachirawit Chivaaree's office door opened with a loud bang.

"What the hell is your problem, asshole?" A furious Win came and stood in front of Bright- making Bright come up to his level, equally furious.

"What the hell is your problem? Do you know the first thing about decency? This is my office! Who the hell allowed you to just barge in here?"

"I have had a a very bad morning. Mess with me and I'll fuck you up!" Win poked his fingers right at Bright's chest. Bright took a step back. Violence wasn't his favourite.

"You'll fuck me? I'll fuck you, you unders-"

"You listen to me-"

That's it! Bright has had it. Violence isn't an option Bright likes. But violence is the only language his colleague apparently happens to understand. So, he grabbed Win's wrist, twisted them around and threw him to the closest wall, boxing him in with his body.

"I don't care about how fucked up your morning was, but I do happen to care about the trouble my entire department is going through because of your incompetency!"