Chapter 7

Heyy!!
I am back with another update.

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

A week later Chhaya had her interview. She was nervous. It was not the first time she was giving an interview but AA Solutions was a very big company and she was interviewing for the senior web developer post.

She would have to work directly under the CEO.

She joined her hands in front of God and rushed out after taking her parents' blessing.

Two days ago she along with her mother and Advik and his mother had gone to select the rings.

She parked her car and sighed.

"Okay Chhaya. You can do it. Chakk de phatte."

(Rock it.)

She mumbled and entered the building. She went to the reception and told the receptionist about her interview. The receptionist told her the floor where she had to go.

Taking deep breaths she reached the floor. A man came in front of her smiling professionally.

"Good morning. How can i help you?"

"I am here for the interview."

She replied calmly.

"Your name please mam."

"Chhaya Gupta. I am interviewing for the post of senior web developer."

"Alright mam. You can sit here and wait for your turn."

She nodded and sat where he pointed. There weren't much candidates. Only two of them were before her and one she supposed was inside giving their interview.

She wiped her sweaty palms and looked around.

"The CEO is present in the room. He is supervising the interview. He is very strict i have heard."

She heard the two candidates talking. This increased her nervousness more. She came away from a khadoos boss and she doesn't want another khadoos.

The door of the room opened and the man came out. He sat on the seat and drank water.

"He said i am not confident enough to be the senior developer. Can you believe that. He gave me a junior post."

He said scowling. Chhaya frowned. Him not accepting his weakness was itself a proof of his lack of confidence.

She decided to ignore the man. She didn't want any negative vibes right now.

After about and hour it was finally her turn. She took God's name once again and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

She heard a familiar voice. She entered in and greeted the interviewers. Her eyes widened when they landed on the man sitting in the place she supposed was of the CEO.

Advik was shocked when he saw Chhaya's file in front of him which soon turned into a smirk.

'Oh this is going to be fun.'

As much as he wants her to get the job, he knew that he would not use his influence in helping her. If she would be capable enough she would get it.

"Please have a seat."

The interviewer said and she sat down politely thanking him.

"File please."

Advik asked her and she passed her file. He concentrated on her file while her interview started. He did not look at her but was listening to everything with a smile on his face.