The Party

"What is a low life doing on my dining table?" a voice came from the door.

Jae looked up to see her soon-to-be mother-in-law, Michelle Hoon. She was a foreigner from a different country but when she went to Korea she meet her husband and they got married.

Of course, Michelle was only using Mr. Hoon, because he was rich and successful she used him and played him like he was some kind of doll.

That's the reason why Jung-Hoon never loved his mother, she was selfish, a gold-digger, and a cheater.

Her beauty was noticeable and very unique that no one had ever out-shine her but her soon-to-be daughter-in-law... Jae.

As much as Jae loved Jung she can't help but want to cancel her marriage cause of this woman but she has to stay strong for their love.

"Good morning Auntie, I'm sorry for ruining your day. I shall eat in my room" she said as the maid took her tray and go to her room. "Wait"

Just then she felt a hand grabbing her shoulders "Yes antie?" she asked politely "I want to talk to you about some things"

-

"So what do you want to ask?" Jae asked her mother-in-law who was very nervous about something. "I want you to get pregnant with my son's child"

-

Lucas looked at Athanasia who is currently in a coma, he did everything he could but nothing made Athanasia wake up.

It's already been three days and yet they're still here, Athanasia was precious to him and if anything happens to her... he doesn't know what he will do.

Anastasius was stressed with all the papers and especially cause his daughter is still not awake to this day. He started to get angry at little things even at Lucas.

He will visit Athanasia four times a day just to make sure she is okay, but not yet... not even Lucas knows if she's doing alright.

-

What will happen if I get pregnant? I will also get pregnant in the other world?

-

The news of the saint in the Miller House getting sick and passing out. Spread to the whole empire of Obelia like fire.

And Jeannette was amused, in her theory when Azreal learned about her being introduced to Claude. She couldn't believe that Jeannette was his daughter and she was so jealous that she passed out.

But theory isn't true, Azreal doesn't even know her and Athanasia didn't think that Jeannette will still be the same.

Jeannette has been in a good mood and has been very responsible which made the servants think she's very mature. Although she m usually very lazy and makes the maids do the work for her.

But the days passed by and Azreal was finally announced in a good condition, she become her usual lazy person. That made the servants question her, however, they are too scared of the emperor they don't know what can happen if they mess with the princess.

-

Athanasia finally woke up, not knowing what's happening she haven't got the time to read any of the chapters not books of Tyrant's hope. She's been finding information on what's happening to the palace, although the book however barely mentions Claude.

Anastasius finally took the weight on their shoulders and so does Lucas, the palace was now very gentle with Athanasia and Anastasius stopped his experiment for a while.

Although the mansion was now further stricter than usual, Athanasia was given an agenda every day to make sure she is healthy. She now sleeps in the afternoon which she hated...

Well, the reason is she will constantly have flashbacks from her first life she doesn't know why she has been dreaming about these things but she is sure that this means something.

Lily has been visiting her always even though she is the head made and she should lead the mansion but every single time she passes by Athanasia's room she will take a pick look at what Athanasia is doing.

Making sure she is healthy and happy, everyone loved her, two maids admire her the most Celeste and Hannah.

Even if Athanasia or Azreal was informed to stay in the mansion she never gets tired of bringing animals that keep her in a company.

Her life is every girl's dream, it was like she was a princess. With all the love from the village, all the riches she receives every single thing is beautiful about her.

She is smart... Nice... Beautiful... And two-faced person. In the eyes of others, she is a saint sent from above, but, the truth, she was built with agony, sadness, and thoughts for revenge.

But... She wants a peaceful life with Anastasius and Lucas, she didn't want to think about the upcoming future, she wants to enjoy the present with the two most important people to her.

-

Footsteps were heard, all maids were panicking about the upcoming event. Azreal was about to be fourteen and everyone don't know what will the teen were.

Should she be more natural? Or more elegant? Perhaps cuter? Of course, anything can make Azreal beautiful but they just don't know what she should do we're in the ball.

Anastasius is quite happy with the upcoming event, but Lucas wasn't. He knows it can cause chaos and he didn't know if his plan can work, despite he knows that Jeanette dislikes Azreal.

And her knowing that Azreal is Athanasia the real princess, the real daughter of Claude, and the real heir of the throne.

And for Lillian York, she is worried... She knows that Felix is in love with her but her being with Drake is someone related to him, she never knew what he and Drake's relationship are but she has a bad feeling about this. Who knows maybe she is right.

Despite their panics, their excitement, and their worries Azreal is a pretty child with what will happen she already knows that it's her introduction to her real father.

Wearing a pink and white dress sparkled with gold and pearls as the flowers danced on her dress, she looked like she was the dancer from Siodonna.

Her appearance soon change as she put the ring in her hands her beautiful pink dress was replaced with a blue diamond dress as it shines under the light.

Despite having a villainess's appearance her reputation as a saint is still there, standing above Jeannette. Who's personality is still unknown hiding behind the shadows.

-

She took the hand of her escort, as she got inside of the carriage. "Thank you, Lucas," she said excitedly. "I wonder how magically it will be! I heard there was a princess, although her appearance and personality weren't still said. His majesty probably loved her so much that he is very protective of her" she said with admiration in her eyes.

"Ah! Lucas, are you going to dance with me?" Azreal asked Lucas "Of course, am I not your escort?" Lucas said "Ah! This night is going to be magical!" Azreal shouted.

-

Her name was announced as people looked at her with administration, her purple hair looked like she was a bad person but her eyes said differently.

"Isn't she Azreal Gizem, the one people say that act like a saint?"

"Look at her she's all grown up, when I visited her she was just a little polite girl. She was so mature even when she was just a kid"

"Ah~ look at her so mature and polite"

Muttering was heard from the crowds, Azreal was kind of flustered and just looked down with blush on her face.

She dances with her 'father' as the crowd watches, they look so beautiful. Like a father and daughter from a fairytale. She was happy for the night but just then the announcer shouted the name she's been waiting for "Everyone bow down to the Sun of Obelia!

Emperor Claude De Alger Obelia!"

To be Continued...