1

It was normal yet hectic day at hogwarts.

It was now dinner time which meant James Potter was getting burned by Lily Evans until they hear a loud bang and people start appearing.

"James Fleamont Potter leave that young lady alone will you I'm sure she's had enough of you."Euphemia Potter said while walking over to her sons with a grin.

"Hi mum."Sirius and James say brightly.

"Hello boys."Euphimia says.

then three redheads and a male with black hair come into view.

"Oh my precious Lily how have you been oh how I've missed you oh my little girl."Poppy Evans says.

"Nice to know who the favorite is."Petunia and Daisy mumble.

then theres a family with black hair.

"Hello mother."Regulus said while nodding at his father receiving a nod and slight smile back.

In all honesty Orion loved his sons he just didn't know how to show it, he was heartbroken the day sirius decided to leave. Orion would have to be stuck with his grinch of a cousin/wife. Orion married a woman from a America before he had to marry his younger cousin but she died. Her name was Apollina Montoya beautiful woman she was.

"Hello regulus."Walburga said.

"Oh great family reunion."Bellatrix says.

"Shut the fuck up cousin."Sirius says in an overly sweet tone.

Walburga Black truly didn't hate her sons but to sirius it may have seemed like it. she was just mad that she had to marry a man before her life even started that man being her own blood which is disgusting.

If wasn't for marrying orion and being trapped in a unbreakable vow to not be a blood-traitor. she would have ended up marrying thomas weaver a muggleborn a man she promised to run away with at the age of seventeen. the man she was truly and utterly in love with.

Walburga admits it was never her boys faults and it was only her parents for making her marry that stupid man.

then six older children come into view but others come and decide to go sit with their parents.

"Hello everyone I am Hermione Jean Granger-Weasley, I am twentey-one years old, my parents are Monica and Wendell Granger, I am muggleborn and I  am dating Ronald Weasley."Hermione says in one breath.

"I like her."Lily says.

"A bit posh isn't she tuney."Daisy snorts loud enough for Petunia to hear.

"You betcha' Isy."Petunia high fives daisy and stifles a laugh.

"Hello everyone I am Ronald weasley, I'm a year younger than my girlfriend  and my parents are Molly and Arthur Weasley and I also have like six other siblings but they could introduce themselves."Ron says.

Daisy and Petunia are just trying so hard not to laugh, they are just crying and not trying to piss themselves.

"Ronald that is how you introduce yourself."Hermione said as she wacked ron on the top of the head with her bag.

Daisy and Petunia just look at each other and mutter "Posh" and try their best not to laugh.

"What is so funny to you two imbeciles you make life so hard you life ruining prats."Lily whispers to Petunia and Daisy.

"Who the hell was talking to you lily."Petunia says.

"Cause theres no way in hell we would talk to selfish bitch like you."Daisy finshes.