2

"I-Is there a way we can change what happend so I-I don't get daisy pregnant

"I-Is there a way we can change what happend so I-I don't get daisy pregnant."James stutters.

"No smartass you'll mess up the timeline."Rosalie states.

"What have I told you young la-."Lily says before getting cut off by daisy.

"Like I said before hmm, YOUR NOT MY MOTHER YOU SELFISH HAG."Rosalie yells.

"I AM SEVENTEEN YOUNG LADY."Lily yelled.

"Nanana I'm older than youuuuuu."Rosalie said while sticking her tounge out.

"Honestly what grade are we Rosalie are we in kindergarten or something."Harry said.

"Exactly thank you harry."Lily said.

"No shhh I still do not like you Lillian."Harry said while marching over to where his family or Rosalie, Daisy, Magnolia, Teddy and Remus are.

"Rule number 1- never piss rosie off I learned that bit myself at the age of 13 when I stole her clothes."Magnolia said in a serious tone.

"Alright lets get back to the movie thingy magigy."Arthur says enthusiastically.

"Alright Mr. Weasley."Hermione says with a smile.

HARRY AND ROSALIE POTTER AND THE SORCERERS STONE

time skip 8 years later

Daisy's Mansion
//////////

"Are you sure about this maggie won't mumma and papa get mad." A six year old boy with sandy blonde hair and brown eyes says.

"Mum, Dad look it's me, it's me!"Teddy says excitedly

"Oh ted I'm 100 percent sure they won't get mad at you that's for sure it's kinda normal for me to get in trouble though."A girl with brown eyes, red hair with pigtails, freckles and a missing tooth said.

"But won't she find the glitter bombs around the house and the baby powder in her hair dryer blower thingy magigy."Teddy said.

"Oh my god you sound like mumma, SNAP OUT OF IT."Magnolia said while shaking Teddy.