Investigating the Alien Species

Tropical Resort

We then cut to the next scene showing Neptune and co. who are now reunited from the group as they were walking through Tropical Resort.

Neptune: *sigh* How much farther are we to get to the Ferris Wheel? 

Noire: Well how should I know, this place should've gave us a map when we got here.

Blanc: Well look on the bright side, at least we get to do some sightseeing while heading to the Ferris Wheel.

Nepgear: You have a pretty good point there. In fact, we're pretty much halfway there towards the Ferris Wheel.

IF: Nepgear's right. We can see the Ferris Wheel a little close from here.

Neptune: Then let us make haste.

Next, they continue their walk so they can head towards the Ferris Wheel. As they were walking, we see is a mysterious alien with curly hair who was behind them and was looking for help.

Then, the mysterious alien spotted someone as he flew off as fast as he could. Once he flew away from the scene, Histoire felt that someone was watching her and the group as she turn around which turns out that no one was there.

Histoire (Thoughts): Hmmm... I thought we were being watched, but I guess not.

And with that, Histoire turn back towards the group as she catches up with the others.

We then cut to the next scene showing two lasers that were bouncing around from the crystals. As the two lasers were bouncing, the last two crystals took them straight down and landed on the ground revealing Sonic and Nisa who were the ones that perform the laser move.

Next, the two alien creatures came out of them and Sonic said.

Sonic: Thanks for the help, pals.

Nisa: We really appreciated it.

Then, the two alien creatures nodded with their eye close of happiness as they both flew away.

Sonic: Now that were back on ground, let's go find my friend, Tails.

Nisa: Right!

And with that, they both zoom straight ahead so they can continue their search for Tails.

After five minutes have passed, they are both running through Tropical Resort where Act 4 begins.

(BGM: Tropical Resort Act 2 [Remix] - Sonic Colors Ultimate)

As they were both running, Sonic immediately stop running and sees a speed ramp. Follow by Nisa who also stop running after seeing Sonic stop running.

Nisa: What's wrong, Sonic.

Sonic: Hey, I recognized that speed ramp.

Nisa: You do?

Sonic: Mhm... me and Tails use that speed ramp before in the first act. Now that I think about it, I do remember this area that me and Tails pass by.

Nisa: Well I haven't. But see what this act has to offer.

Sonic: Agreed. Now let's go.

Next, Sonic and Nisa ran towards the speed ramp which dashes them into the air. After hitting the speed ramp, they both landed on the ground safely as they both kept on running.