meeting auntie

Hello my name is Harriet.
Well not really my phone name is Harriet Halo honesty Madeleine Matilda Meredith Mar garet Margaret Hubble-bowles , but my friends call me Hb at least thay would if I had any I've lived in the Bahamas all my life and have never left the country . . .until now.

Out of nowhere my mom decided to move back home after dad died and guess what I have to go with her and she's going to ship me off to a boring boarding school with my cousin. Anyway back to what I was saying mom got a Call from her little sister and now we're moving to her place well not really like I said I'm going to boarding school.

It might be okay to start over after everything what happens last year. But my main concern is I don't know what the uniform is Because I'm not wearing a dress I think they are absolutely disgusting.

As I sit staring out the window waiting for my mom to tell me that were here I think about everything my dad, the country I left behind , my plants that I'm never going to see again, lunch . . . in my defense it was an 8-hour flight and I only had one book also we've been driving for the past three hours I finished my book 5 hours ago.

As the car slowed down then coming to a complete stop my mom turns around in her seat and says here "well love welcome to our new home" I got out of the car throwing my bag over my shoulder leaving everything else because I knew I wasn't going to be staying for long.

I walk behind my mom up the stairs and into the flat mom hugged her sister and they exchanged pleasantries while I walked around observing the place. I looked into a room and saw a teenager's room filled with clothes , art supplies and school supplies but one window was filled with drawings of a castle I walked to the window and I see the castle it was absolutely marvelous I stared at it for a while and then my aunt appeared beside me.

"you can see it too can't you" and I replied softly "of course I can see it auntie it's a castle I don't believe it would move" and she said "well that is the school you'll be going too with your cousin Mildred but before we get on with that we've got to get you and your mom set up  don't we, let's go" she held her hand out for me to take and reluctantly I did and followed her out.

For some reason Aunt insisted that we bought everything out of the car all of my stuff sat in the living room while we got my mom situated in the guest room which is now hers. After we were done my aunt went into the bathroom and I heard one end of a call all I heard was 'you can bring us now' and she took us towards the boxes of my stuff and suddenly we were in what looks like an office but also a place you're nan would stay it was warm and welcoming and then I turned around the first thing I saw was tall dark and absolutely gorgeous woman and also super terrifying like a finely crafted stephanite sord.