uniform

After the test was done and we had the results we went back to the office and sat down.
The principal asked if anyone had anymore questions and trust me I had plenty. But I settle for the most important one "will I have to wear that skirt because if I do I will leave right now with all of my stuff and my untamed magic"

I heard my mother mumbles I knew she was going to do this.
Other than that room was so silent you could hear a pin drop and miss hardboom said yes you will have to wear a skirt and it was completely is out of the questionand I replied with "well then I'll be leaving because you will not catch me in anything other than black maybe red and never ever will you see me in a dress"

Miss cackle said " I'm sure we can compromise Mildred please show your cousin to her room so she can unpack and help her customize it to you the best of your abilities"

"Yes miss" she says as she drags me out of the room

"So your my older cousin"

"Yep my name's Mildred , you already knew that anyways my friends call me Mily"

"My friends call me hb"

She burst out laughing clutching her stomach , tears running down her face whilst I stand there silently awkward and confused.

"I'm sorry it's just that we call miss hardboom hb and it's just hilarious"

I stay silent we walk for a bit more and climb a Tower at the top of that Tower is a door

"Well here we are . . Hb" she says trying and failing to cover up a laugh.
I roll my eyes pretending I'm not happy were getting along alright.

I walk into the room to see all of my stuff in a neat little pile next to the door. And I start to declutter. First things first I grabbed a box that said skins and put it next to my closet. Next I got a box that said mods I put that on my desk. Another box said sleep obviously I put it on my bed . And the last few boxes I just left there.

My closet door flew open to reveal a few shirts and skirt and pants that all match what Mildred was wearing. I smile slightly knowing I got what I wanted.

Mily starts walking to the door and says "because today is Friday I still have class so I'll come back tomorrow to help you with anything else. Ummm You don't have any classes yet. Also I heard that miss hardboom was supposed to be the one to show you around when everyone's in class. She rants looking like she knows that she was already late enough so I said "ok you should go to your class I don't want to make you tardy"

She leaves and I finally let my guard down. This is going to be . . . well I don't know how this will be but let's do it  anyway.

(I'll be posting photos of how her room will look next chapter also I'm having trouble deciding witch uniform there going to where any suggestions are appreciated 🖤 lots of love
~hecate/hector)