Chapter 3. Deveno

After taking Ondina out to her car I made my way back home where I knew I would bombarded with questions on how it went and if there would be a second date.

I'm happy I met Ondina, but there's something about her that's telling me to stay alert, stay aware and to not over trust.

The drive there wasn't bad, what was bad was that my brothers and sister weren't going to leave me alone for the rest of the night.

"Deven how'd it go" "Seriously Iris i'm barely in the door and you can't wait a second more" "No, No I can't" "your unbelievable and to answer your question it went good were going on another one soon. she's nice, carefree, and stunning now there you go" "Dang so you actually went on the date" "Yes I know raven so shocking" "Oh come on man you can't blame me your the dude who sleeps to sleep not more not less so yes I am shocked".

Raven's been there for me since we were kids he's a huge reason why I've learned to appreciate family like I do now. "So Deven what's her name you never told any of us?" "Her name is Ondina west. She's 18 graduated when she was 15 and decided not to go to college right now. she works as a manger for a business" "Did we need to know all that" "yeah because you guys would have either asked me or would have done a background check on her without me knowing." "Yeah your not wrong" "I know i'm not wrong iris" "Well when do you think we'll get to meet her?" "Don't you think it's to early for that Iris I wouldn't say anytime soon maybe in a few months after we get to know more about each other until then you guys can just hear me talk about her"

After everyone finally dropped the whole thing I went to my office to finish up some paperwork that needed done for tomorrow.

I spent a few hours doing work and finishing it all up, but before I made my way out of my office I got a call from a blocked number I decided to answer it and to my surprise it was from an old colleague. "hey Deveno it's Jason Reed I thought to give you a call, because I found out some information that I thought you'd like to hear about" "Is it useful or just information?" "No it's useful especially because it involves you and someone who you may end up close with" "Alright who are they?" "She's a infamous assasstion goes by the name poison, i found out her real name and get this she's an 18 year old girl named Ondina West" "wait what did you say her name was" "Ondina west apparently she's an orphan parents died when she was young she grew up in the mafia business and became the assasstion she is today. I wanted to let you know someone said they saw you guys hangout" "Thanks for the information Jason" "Anytime Deveno".

I didn't know how to react someone who I felt I could possibly get close to maybe planning my death. Well two people can play that game Ondina I wish you the best.

______________________________________________________________________________

Mystery Person Pov:

"Did you find out any news about them" "No sir we think Poison found them and killed them... Nothing has seemed to pop out it's like they vanished" "Find out what you can about Poison and report back to me she may have just killed two of are best" "Of course sir".

We have never met poison, but I will get my revenge on you for killing my dear brother. I will find you and I will avenge him. A life for a life

_______________________________________________________________________________

717 words

Hey guys here's chapter 3 hope you enjoyed it. if anyone could tell me how to spell assasstion that would be greatly appreciated.

I'll try to update often and i'll probably release chapters every 2 or 3 days.

Every chapter will be around 600-1500 words depends on how much I want/feel to write and what is going on in it.

Alright will bye and Merry Christmas hope you all are having a great night/day.