Chapter 5. Ondina

After what happened two days ago I made sure to keep everything up to date. I couldn't let this mess get in the way of my mission.

I haven't talked to Deveno since the night we went out. I might send him a message later and see if he wants to go out tomorrow night.
________________________________
Faya- Hey Dina just wanted to know if your still down to help me out for tonight?

Ondina- Hey and yeah I'll meet you there at around 7:30ish

Faya- okay, also did you get the dress I sent for you to wear

Ondina- yeah the black dress, the one that was skin tight right?

Faya- that's the one and make sure to bring your knives just in case, things like this get messy sometimes

Ondina- I was already planning on it

Faya- Hey I also know today is a harder for you so if it gets to much tonight i'll understand.

Ondina- I know and i'll be fine that was a few years ago i'm better now. anyways I should probably get ready for the day talk to you later.

Faya- yeah talk to you later

_______________________________
Fayalee James she's Someone I've known for years. We grew up together always hanging out at her house. She's two years older then me yet acts like she's years younger then me. One of the few people I'm close with and make sure to keep in contact with. she graduated high school her senior year in the middle of it. Pronouns are she/her.

_________________________________After we texted I went on my run for the morning and started my workout at seven and finished at around the run that was from about 6:05 to 6:57

After we texted I went on my run for the morning and started my workout at seven and finished at around the run that was from about 6:05 to 6:57.

During the workout I couldn't help but think about Deveno, I know I had to kill him but would I be able to kill him is the real question.

I've barely known him a week and I already feel a small attraction to him. Yes he's actually hot and has a great personality, but when it comes down to it would I be able to even shoot him. Would I even be able to betray him like I have others.

I'm not someone who backs down from a kill. I was raised to kill and not have a care in the world, but with him it already feels like it could be or even would be different than what I originally thought for it to be.

My uncle always had me training to get to the top to always be the best I had to show no pain in any way shape or form.

When my parents were alive they had me training. but no where enough training for it be the one thing always on my mind.

I was a trained killer so no matter what happens I will complete my mission even if it does or will hurt me I will not back down from anything.

I'm not invincible, but i'm far from weak. I've killed many and hurt more. I know what it's like to be afraid and scared, but I also know how to over come it. I may seem like a cold hearted killer and i'm not saying I'm not one, but I do care and I do love. I've just been taught to keep it all in and to not let anyone get in the way of missions.

What I do is definitely not ideal in anyway shape or form, but I didn't get too choose my family, no one gets to choose their family.

It's been three years ago and i'm still not ready to say goodbye to the past just yet and I know I need to, to finally move on from his death.

I miss you Samuel.
Life isn't the same anymore.

A brother a friend a son someone to rely  on and love RIP

____________________________________________________________________________

710 words

Hopefully you guys liked this chapter  I'll try to add more context on the relationship view from Devenos mind.

I don't own the picture and you'll find more out about Samuel in later chapters.

Well I hope you all are enjoining this wherever you are have a good day/night.