Chapter. 6 Ondina/Faya

Faya's Pov

Ondina is one of a kind with her emotions. She's only ever been told to keep them in, never allowing herself to cry especially in front of others.

The only time I have ever seen her cry was when I saw her hovering over Sam's body begging him to come back.

She was broken beyond words, but who wouldn't be after seeing there best friend's dead body, seeing there bother's dead body.

After his death she wasn't the same. She changed. She was always closed off before, but after losing him she lost the very little bit of happiness left in her. The only happiness her uncle couldn't take away, but in the end he found away to take it from her make her become the killer you never want to cross paths with.
—————————
"Miss Vada is here she's waiting for you down in the kitchen" "Alright i'll be down in a minute, thank you for telling me" "Of course Miss James". Time to face the modern day satan.

" Celeste it's good to see you again" " Faya... it's a pleasure, but you know last time I saw you, you looked a bit skinnier what happened?" Oh how I haven't missed this B***h. "You know let's not get into that right now, why'd you want to see me again anyways?" The faster this is dealt with the better I can not stand her presence any longer than I have to.

"Well an old friend message me the other day saying there was a gala tonight? How come I wasn't aware of this?" " Because this gala doesn't include you, it's just something that needs to be dealt with and the fastest way for that was to only tell a number of people and allow them to come, as you can tell you weren't one of them so this whole thing doesn't need to be informed to you"

I could tell she was taken back from what I had just said to her, but it was true this whole thing doesn't involve her.

"You know when Dani told me that you had this whole thing to go to that I should be getting an invite since it involves my fiancés younger brother, hm don't you think I should be going then to make sure he doesn't get hurt or in the way" " with all due respect no I don't believe this involves you, therefore there is no need to continue this conversation. Henry may be your soon to be brother in law, but he had caused quite the mess for me and my business. He won't be getting killed but he will be shown to not mess with me again"

"No your not doing that, there must have to be another way" "Celeste I'm going to have to ask you to leave it's to early for this and I still have a whole day ahead of me with having to prepare tonight and you better not interfere because if you do you'll not only be dealing with me but also Ondina, and last you saw her she already wasn't to happy with you" "Fine I'll be going but if you happen to cause more issues then your leading on I will be worst nightmare" " you already are your still here aren't you nightmares don't go away until your ready for them to and I'm not ready to finally let you go and be free"
—————
Celeste Vada

Drama queen, she can't deal with someone better then her. I've know her for years and the only reason I haven't killed her yet is because my parents wouldn't be very fond of me to kill my cousin and her parents would through a fit.

 I've know her for years and the only reason I haven't killed her yet is because my parents wouldn't be very fond of me to kill my cousin and her parents would through a fit

———————
Ondians POV

It was noon now and I had to prepare for a meeting with my new client. Mavis Ray .

She's been around in the legal part of business for a few months to a year now and has shown great loyalty.

I know it was earlier then anticipated for me to invite her into my world, into my biggest regret, but if she wanted to work here then she would have to deal with it all.

"Miss" "ah mavis it's good to see you please come here and take a seat, we have quite a bit to talk about"

After about 30ish minutes of explaining as little and as much as needed I can tell she is questioning wether or not to stay and talk reasonably or to just get up and never speak again.

"If I were to take your deal I would only help out behind the scenes right?" "Yes I wouldn't put you out in the middle, though I'm not going to lie it is messy and you will possibly get hurt, but I can insure you that I will protect you the best I can and that no harm will ever come to you intentionally" "one last question if I say yes to doing this will I still be working here or at the base of your whole operation" " that depends on what you want to do, you can stay and work here part time and there the other time or you can just go there full time or even if you don't want to do this at all you can just stay here and forget we ever had this discussion. It's up to you, you don't have to give me answer today but I would like one I'm a few days" "no I have my ans... uhm excuse me real quick I should take this" of course go ahead"

" Hey iris I can't really talk right now could we just call later" "no dev found some information out and we need to have a meeting tonight about it" I froze. Right in front of me was a client of mine who may possibly know iris and Deveno vails, oh gosh I hope it's not them. "Fine tel vails I'll be there in about 40 minutes" "will do by mave"

Oh sh!*

"Sorry about that but my answer is yes" "gre great can't wait to see how you fit in" "though for now I think I should part time for each just to get and understanding" "of course I completely understand"
————
I'm screwed.
——————
Mavis ray
Friends and worker of the vails family
And is good friends with iris and the twins her and dev get along for the most part.

——————Mavis ray Friends and worker of the vails family And is good friends with iris and the twins her and dev get along for the most part

—————————-

                  Words used 1229

Here's the end of chapter 6 hope you enjoyed it I know my schedule is all sorts of messy and I'll try and post but I don't know how often it will be.

I don't own any of the pictures there from Pinterest.

Hope you have a good night/day