0.5

*In class*

"Students, this is it for today's class. Now, I need you guys to submit a project about domestic violence. Research a few details and case studies and present it by next week. It will be done in pairs and I'll be the one to assign them."

I yawned, too bored to listen what the teacher was saying. Continuing my daily routine of staring outside the window, I hummed a song I like.
(Play reset by tiger jk)

Soon the bell rang and I ran out of class.

I have always hated commuting between classes. It's always so crowded and noisy, and Minhee is always looking for an opportunity to pick on me with her minions. So to stay out of the trouble, I generally prefer sitting in the third floor bathroom near the janitors closet until the crowd disperses cause its secluded and peaceful there. So, I did the same today.

Covering the commode lid, I sat on it, taking out my phone and headphones to listen to some music. I was about to put them on, when I heard some boys laughing, followed by a loud thud and whimpers. Then I heard some murmurs.

I guess someone is being bullied again.

I peeped out of the bathroom, and guess what do i witness? Its the new kid again. He was surrounded by a group of boys, all looking at him as if he's their prey.

I swear to god this guy is so fragile. He's a boy and yet he never fights back. Even I fight back, and we all know how much I hate doing that.

"Yeah, he's too precious. Must protect." F*ck you conscience.

Groaning, I walked to the boys and tapped on the leader's shoulder. He turned around, only to recieve a hot red handprint on his cheek.

"Picking on someone again. Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Is it fun hurting people?" I spat in disgust and anger.

Roaring laughter echoed through the hallway. "Look guys, who's here. The depressed one. Why don't you go and cry in the bathroom. I won't hurt you if you go now. Or you'll have to pay for ruining my face." He cooed while ruffling my hair.

In that moment, when I was supposed to save myself rather than worrying for some stranger, I did something I would regret for a long time. I started laughing, hysterically. I must have looked like a maniac because all the boys, even the new kid looked at me weirdly. Then, within the blink of an eye, I landed my knee on the boy's crotch and shouted "run!!"

The next few minutes went by in a blur. The only thing I could register was the new kid running away, and the other boys running to tend to their leader.

"Dude, you ok?" "Did she hit hard?" "Not gonna lie, it was kinda badass." The group of boys kept talking within themselves. But those stupid monkeys did not notice me sneaking away.

'Run for your life girl. What were you thinking, trying to be a hero? Now they'll be after you for the rest of your life. Ugh!'

"Wait here, you b*tch!" I heard the boys shout as they followed close behind.

Shit! I was getting tired. My legs ached, hurt from today morning. They begged me to stop. But my mind knew better. Keep running yejun-ah, it's do or die.

And as if god heard my prayers for the first time, a miracle happened.

Someone pulled my hand and I was dragged into the janitor's closet. I had been saved! But me being a dimwit, I was too stupid to realize it.

I elbowed the person in the stomach as i turned around to slam dunk him to outer space. But that was before i saw his face.

"The new kid?" I shouted. He quickly ceased my mouth again.