𝐑💔𝙴𝙳 𝐇🩸𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃

❝YOUR POV❞

YOUR POV

▬▬ 𝓨.ou woke up to what you hoped was a bad dream. Your eyes were blurry at the scenery before you but you could make out some silhouettes and some white objects in the room you settled in. However, those objects didn't look like they belonged to you, so maybe the "bad dream" you had was indeed a reality.

"Mx. Y/N L/N?" You sat up straight as an unfamiliar voice call out for your attention, which caused you to slowly shift your gaze to them

Your eyes settled on a slightly well-built young lad and a bloated old man who's slightly taller than the younger male beside him. Despite their obvious differences, they both had one thing in common, which is wearing a police uniform along with working for the police, seeing as they proudly wore their badges on their chests.

"No need to sit up straight, kiddo. Just lean against the pillows for now." The old man gestured to the large bundle of pillows behind your back.

"You know, you're very lucky to survive a blow to the head." The old officer added, but you didn't care for the small talk.

"Are Haato and Haachama, alright?" You asked because you couldn't care less if you were okay or not because you were more worried about your friend's condition, especially Haato, since you know...

"I'm sorry to say this but, we aren't so sure yet, about Haato and Haachama's condition but, we know that only one of them was harmed. We're just having a hard time identifying who's the dead twin between them." The older officer quipped.

You were confused. How could they not identify which twin is which when they could just base it off their clothing, or is it because they lack information on them? "Are you saying that one of them was injured while the other was unharmed?"

None of the policemen responded but, you assumed that based on their silence that they agreed with you.

"Can I see her? Please?" You begged so that the anxiety you held for that unharmed twin would vanish once you saw her unharmed state.

"You can't..." The senior policeman trailed off.

The younger police added. "To be exact, we can't allow you."