𝐑❤️𝙴𝙳 ▬▬ 𝟑.𝟑

❝YOUR POV❞

YOUR POV

▬▬ "Valentine's Day"

Today was Valentine's day, the day of love, sweets, couples freely expressing themselves, and a lot of cheesy love songs. Most people (who are single), would claim they hate Valentine's day but, in your case, you didn't because you finally had an excuse to buy a lot of sweets for yourself with no one judging you.

Plus, your friends were staying over at your place so you had all the more reason to buy more sweets!

You unlocked your apartment and were met with the opposite of what you expected. Haachama promised she'd decorate your apartment along with Haato when you come home so you three could spend valentine's day together but you were met with a mess.

The sofa was ripped and had scratches all over the place. Your chair's legs were chopped off or broken in half. The curtains were barely holding onto the curtain rod. Someone slathered your walls with what looked to be red paint and scratches. It looked more like a haunted house rather than your home, but, to be honest, you weren't complaining. The horror element looked wickedly amazing, especially with the lights off.

"Haachama, what the hell did you do to my apartment! It's a fucking mess in here." You shouted from the doorway, then flicked the nearest light on.

"You better have enough money to fix the mess you made!" You said as you threw your bag on the sofa but no response had emitted from the eye patch girl.

"Also, did Haato show up already? Or do we have to pick her up from the airport?" You asked yet, still no response.

At the moment, you were growing concerned. Did someone genuinely break into your house and harm Haachama and Haato? Was the mess in your apartment not their way of messing with you?

"Haachama?"

"Haato?"

"Haachama!"

"Haato!"

"Guys, this isn't funny!" You exclaimed as you pushed the nearest door open. You found Haato, but you could barely recognize her anymore.

Your eyes were glued to her chest, that was wide open. The organs that were once inside her were now messily stuffed back into her, while an uncontrollable amount of blood was spewing out. It almost seemed endless. Followed by small puddles of Haato's blood adorning her body and clothes.

Speaking of blood, there was something behind Haato that was written in blood. "I'll give you my big red heart!".

You were beyond shocked. No words could describe the very horror you felt at the moment. The only thing you knew was that fear struck you.

"Y/N... leave..." Your fear had decreased when you heard Haato was still alive but, looking at her condition again made you think she would not last long enough for the police to arrive.

Despite being frozen with the fear that resonated within you. You somehow found the courage and the strength to run to the exit, whilst not forgetting to scream in horror. Unknowingly, alerting your neighbors of your misfortunes.

Once you had reached outside your apartment, your hands were quick to dart for your mobile, then immediately jotted down the emergency number and pleaded for them to come to your apartment not wanting to waste anymore time.

Once the call ended, you tried to consume as much information as you could but, someone from behind had struck you with a baseball bat, leaving you out cold on the floor with the person responsible for harming Haato.

▬▬ 𝕱𝐢𝐧. 𝕮𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3
---------------------------------------
♡ㅤㅤ ≡ ㅤ➭ㅤ ㅤ⌂
ᴸⁱᵏᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ ˢʰᵃʳᵉ ˢᵃᵛᵉ