Prolouge

Arabella entered Kings Cross station for the first time in her life, with someone who easily towered over everyone else without a doubt, he introduced himself as Rubeus Hagrid, he was nice enough, she was just glad to be away from the god awful Dursleys. Running into the Weasleys would not have been something she expected, A handful of carrot-top gingers smiling at Hagrid, amused to see him in the Muggle world.

"And you two must be?" The older ginger woman spoke out to the children.

"Uh, Harry, Harry Potter, and This is my sister Arabella."

"Wow, amazing, lovely to meet you Harry, Arabella."

She heard the oldest pair of the Weasley family whisper amongst eachother, "Fred that's Harry Potter, the Harry Potter."

AT HOGWARTS

The sorting ceremony was amazing, they even met some people, who were like them, one of them went by the name Andrew Garfield who had watched everyone die when he was 8, Andrew was sorted into Hufflepuff.

When it was finally their turn to be sorted, Arabella went first, she was a Slytherdor, much to everyones suprise, shexwas the first of that kind.

Harry was a Ravenpuff, it saddned them they were in the opposite house, but she would have Andrew Garfield to rely on on her times of trouble.