ˡᵒᵛᵉ

・‥…━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━…‥・

CHAPTER 10.
(3rd person pov)

suna's little "concert" ended and he was relieved that everything went good. people were clapping and cheering him up. he bowed and left the scene to look for y/n.

the whole time his eyes were on her. but the boy couldn't figure what she was thinking.

"she's outside." atsumu stopped him. he nodded and quickly left the bar.

there she was. the love of his life. looking at the stars. "you were great, rin." she told him, still looking at the stars.

the boy chuckled. "thanks."

"you should keep writing songs. and sing." she grabbed a cig and put it between her thin lips.

"i guess i'll think about it."

"love is beautiful isn't it? like those stars." the beautiful girl suddenly spoke.

"it is."

"so that means you've experienced it."

"i am experiencing it."

she looked at him. "i'm happy."

"are you willing to teach me what love is?" his yellow eyes widened in shock.

'what does that mean?' he thought.

the tall boy nodded and hugged her. "always."

she hugged him back. she felt safe in his arms. this is everything she needs. love.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

it's been a few months and the two lovebirds couldn't have been happier.

y/n finally learned how to love. and she was happy that suna was the one who taught her.

"what are you thinking about?" he asked his girlfriend.

"your song. i think i have a favorite lyric." she said, making him raise an eyebrow. "which one?"

"girl you make me numb when we kiss until my tongue hurts."

"you know i feel the same way." she stared at his lips.

he went closer and kissed her. passionately.

their kisses were always the same. but this time, it felt even more real. they were actually in a relationship. it felt like a dream. a dream he doesn't want to wake up from.

the atmosphere was getting more and more intense in the small room. "i love you rin." the girl on top of him said, looking deeply into his eyes.

"i love you too." he replied, making her smile. "now shut up and give me your bubblegum."

they both laughed and continued their night.

・‥…━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━…‥・

end.

i know it was short but i didn't want to make it longer. hope you liked it!
sorry if you didn't like the ending..

buttt don't be saddd,
because it's winter break, i'll have a lot of free time to write fanfics lololol so get ready for new fanfics!

anyways i really hope you enjoyed reading this. merry chrismas and enjoy your holidays!
love you all!<3