ᵖⁱⁿᵏ ᵇᵘᵇᵇˡᵉᵍᵘᵐ

・‥…━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━…‥・

CHAPTER 9.
(3rd person pov)

friday arrived faster than suna expected. he was nervous. first, because it was his first time singing on public, and second, he doesn't know how y/n will react.

6:20 pm.

the nervous boy just finished showering. he made his eyeliner, as usual, and thought about what he's going to wear.

he decided to wear something more elegant this time. surprising, right?

and he knew exactly what outfit would look great on him.

(hey yeonjun 🤭🤭🤭
anyways)

too elegant for him...but this was a gift from his crush. "wear this on an important day." he remembered her words.

okay suna come on. you can do it.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

rintarou was now at the bar, waiting to go and sing. but y/n was nowhere. he felt anxious. what if she doesn't come?

rinbae: y/n? are you still coming?

guitaristbae: YES YES

guitaristbae: IM SORRY IT'S THE STUPID TRAFFIC

guitaristbae: i'll be there in 5!

rinbae: okay

he sighed in relief. suddenly, his name was yelled by someone. "SUNA? GET ON THE STAGE!"

he slowly walked towards the stage, waiting for the guy to finish introducing him.

claps were heard in the small bar, a smile appearing on the tall boy's face while adjusting himself on the chair.

as he waited for the people to stop clapping and whistling, the girl of his dreams entered the bar, looking flawless, as always.

her outfit was simple but hot.

he cleared his throat. "hello everyone, i'm suna. it's my first time singing to a public and i'm a little bit nervous. i just want to say that the song i'm gonna sing now i wrote it while thinking about a special someone. she's here right now, and i hope she likes it." rin smiled while looking into her eyes.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ
ᴘɪɴᴋ ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇɢᴜᴍ- ʟᴀᴠɪ ᴋᴏᴜ

0:24━|━━━━━━2:44
|⊲ II ⊳|

y/n was listening carefully to every lyric. she was surprised about his voice, being the first time she hears him singing. but she was more surprised about the song. about his feelings.

every memory with him was precious to her. but she didn't know what suna really felt. of course, she had always loved suna. but never thought about a relationship.

the thin girl felt bad. she never got the chance to experience love. that's why she doesn't believe in it. although suna was the only one that made y/n think that she's loved.

but she never realized it. until now.

the song ended and she freezed. not knowing what to do.

she had to talk to him.

to fix everything. between them.

・‥…━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━…‥・

ooop-
welp, two more chapters ig.