Prologue (Must read first)

In the depths of hell, the fallen angel Bael, once a king, desperately seeks an heir to his demonic throne. Despite futile attempts to impregnate his partner Lilith, their broken marriage leaves them childless.

As Bael's power wanes with age, Lilith, devastated by her inability to conceive, turns to Baal, Bael's envious younger brother and a fertility demon. Unbeknownst to Lilith, Baal, was secretly in love with her, Lilith gave Bael's seed to Baal. And Baal then found an opportunity to place Bael's seed with his own, resulting in Lilith's pregnancy.

Overjoyed, Lilith rushes to share the news with Bael, only to discover his intention to divorce her. Lilith, ecstatic to deliver the news to Bael. Bael has some news of his own. While, Lilith failed to get pregnant with his seed.

It had been decades until Lilith moved on from her grief of not being able to conceive, and when she decided to do something about it, it had been way too late. Why? because of Lilith's grief she ignored Bael and hated that he couldn't provide her a kid. Or was it the other way around?

She, loved him but that all changed when Bael divorced and separated from Lilith.

Bael, had told Lilith after their separation that he fell in love with an angel, this angel was the princess of Heaven, and she was known as Adina, the most beautiful and most powerful angel to ever exist. She had many different abilities, including flight, healing, ice powers, and telekinesis, among others.

And, they had met

Couples of the two species were forbidden to fall in love or to hybridize devastated yet determined, Lilith confronts Bael, revealing her pregnancy.

Forcing Lilith to confront her jealousy and anger. Lilith wasn't happy about this, and her blood filled with jealousy. She later ratted Bael out to his brother Baal

And, so together with Baal, they overthrew him and called a meeting between them and the angels, eventually  Adina, and Bael were subsequently stripped of their powers using a risky ancient ritual that could throw off the balance of power and life between the two cosmic worlds the demon world and the angel world.

After, this happened still no one knew Adina was carrying Bael's unborn children.

Only, she and Bael knew of this and kept it a secret.

Prior to losing their powers, Adina, aware of the danger to her unborn twins, transfers her pregnancy into a human vessel, a forbidden act.

Then all of a sudden, demon of fertility senses that Adina could be pregnant.

And Lilith explodes in rage and jealousy, she finds out Adina is pregnant by Baal.

Knowing, that Adina is pregnant worried Lilith and Baal.

Wondering, how powerful the offspring of Adina and Bael could be.

And, what could that mean to the children of Adina and Bael.

Unbeknownst to everyone, Adina's twins survive while she, and Bael meet a torturous death at the hands of Lilith, Baal, and both forces of good and evil.  Baal assumes the throne of hell, and Lilith becomes its queen once again. And their children the future heirs of the throne.

Baal later reveals to Lilith that the child she carries is not Bael's, but his own. Surprisingly, Lilith had already developed feelings for Baal during their time together, though she had dismissed them.

Lilith, however has an ominous smirk.

Strangely, Lilith is also expecting twins—Balam, a boy, and Alana, a girl.

Meanwhile, Adina's plan to protect her offspring by transferring the pregnancy to a human vessel has succeeded.

Davina, a young witch from a small village, discovers she carries the children of Bael and Adina within her when wakes up from her sleep with a new swollen bump on her stomach.

She immediately has a flashback of Adina and Baal talking about the pregnancy.

As her pregnancy progresses, Davina gains knowledge, memories, and emotions from Adina, becoming a complex mess.