Shopping for Camp and Party!

We finally finished our exams. We finished our written and physical exams. Most of us passed and some of us didn't. But they still got to go to Training Camp but they have to study. We were going to have this big party for everyone in 2 days. So the whole of Class-1A decided to go to the mall and shop for camp stuff and for the party.
"Come on Katsu! It'll be fun!"
"No! I don't need anything. I'm not going to the shitty party either."
"Please?"
"No."
"Please?"
"No."
"Please?"
"No."
"Plea-"
"Fucking fine! Dammit!"
"Yay! Thank you, Katsu! You're the best!"
I was jumping and clapping my hands.
"You gotta give me a kiss though." He replied pointing at his cheek.
"No problem! Come here my witttle Katsu!" I said grabbing his shoulders to pull him down to my height and talking in baby language.
I kissed his cheek then kissed his nose.
He was blushing.
"Aww! You guys are so cute! I totally ship!"
"Mina/Racoon Eyes shut up!"
"I have a boyfriend Mina! And Katsuki is.....an amazing friend."

Later Katsuki and I went home to get changed into casual clothes.

"Later Katsuki and I went home to get changed into casual clothes

(You wore this with a pair of black leggings and a sweater

(You wore this with a pair of black leggings and a sweater.)

When Katsuki and I walked out he was grumpy and mumbling nonsense.
"Hey, Katsuki. If you really don't want to go it's fine. You could stay home or something. And if you remembered something you needed you could text me."
"Hah?! No fucking way! If I leave you alone you'll get yourself in some kind of trouble! I need some things anyways!"
"Alright then!"
We got to the mall and we all split up. Katsuki wanted me to go with him so I went with him. We bought new clothes and sneakers. We bot water bottles and sunscreen. We bought bathing suits. Katsuki came in every store with me. Then Katsuki was going to a store with all the boy's boxers and stuff so he said I could wait outside, which I did. While I waiting on the wall of the store someone came and stood beside me. He had a black hood covering his face and hair. I didn't care until he started coming closer to me. I was about to walk away or even go into the store Katsuki was in but by the time I pushed off the wall he put his hand around my neck and pulled me ack to the wall gently.
"Now where do you think you're going Aoko?"
"D-dabi?"
"Move one bit and I won't hesitate to burn you to ashes." He threatened.
"What do you want?"
"You think you could run and hide and get people to protect you? Oh no no no little Aoko. We're going to get you. Very soon. And that blonde friend of yours."
"Touch him and I'll kill you!"
"Oooh protective I see. Is he your boyfriend or something?"
"He doesn't have to be for me to protect him."
He put his other hand on my waist pulling me closer to him.
"Y'know. When we do get you. I might ask your dad if I could have a little fun with you. I've been dreaming of it ever since I had you pinned down screaming for me to stop t the USJ."
"Leave Dabi! Before katsuki come out!"
"Or what?"

Bakugou came out of the store and couldn't find Marinette. He saw her on the wall with someone next to her. Bakugou looked closer and realized she was uncomfortable and he had his hand on her waist. So he went and ran towards them. When he got closer he saw the hand which has burn scars on it and realized it was Dabi.

"Oi! Mother fucker! Get your burneth hands off her!" I heard Katsuki scream. Katsuki came and punched Dabi. Dabi fell to the floor and katsuki looked at me with worry in his eyes.
He put his hands on my face.
"Hey hey. You're alright. Are you ok? Did he hurt you?"
"I-I'm fine."
We looked where Dabi was and he wasn't there anymore.
I hugged Katsuki so tight. He wrapped his arms around me telling me it's ok.
"I'm sorry."
"For what Blue?"
"I should have defended myself."
"You couldn't have done anything. His hands were on you. He could've burned you. I'm so sorry. I should have come faster. Or I should have brought you in."
"I'm fine. I'm fine. ........Thanks, Katsu. You're always there for me."
"No shit sherlock! You may be annoying as fuck! But....you're still my little Blueberry." He smiled warmly at me. 
We met up with the others and finished shopping then the bakusquad and I were all going back to my apartment. Once we got home we all put our bags somewhere and we relaxed and talked on the couch. 
Mina and I decided to do a TikTok since we didn't do one for a long time. 

(00:00 - 0:10- marinette with Denki and kiri)
(0:54 - 1:09- Marinette and Mina)
(4:18 - 4:34- Marinette and Sero)
(8:26 - 8:40 - Marinette and Bakugou)

At the end of Marinette and Katsuki's TikTok while the rest were uploading it Marinette and Bakugou were staring at each other. bakugou held her face in his hands but now he doesn't know how to let go. 
"Ahem."
Both of them looked away after Kiri fake coughed.
We all had fun and ate again then everyone left. Katsuki and I got ready for bed.
We were laying down looking at the ceiling. 
"You want to tell me what Dabi told you?"
"He was just threatening me. Saying weird stuff. He said he's going to get me. And you. And the times coming soon. He also said something about having fun with me. And weird stuff like that."
"That bastard! He's not going to lay a finger on you!"
I giggled.
"Thanks, Katsu."
"Yea no problem little bl-"
RING RING RING

I looked at my phone to see Asahi calling me. I told him to shush and answered. It's not that I don't want Asahi to know Katsuki stay here, it's just that I want to be able to hear Asahi.
"Hey, Asahi!"
"Hey, there babe!"
"What's up?"
"So I was wondering if you would like to go to the party as my date?"
"Of course!"
"Cool. What are you up to?"
"Oh. I was just telling Katsuki something."
"Bakugou is with you right now?"
"Yep! He lives here basically."
"But I asked if I could come over and you said no!"
"It was because Katsu was here. And he doesn't like you that much so I didn't want to make him uncomfortable."
"How do I know you guys don't do anything behind my back?"
"Are you assuming I'm cheating on you?" I was getting mad so I got off the bed. Katsuki grabbed my wrist and mouthed out I'm going in the living room.
Asahi and I argued for a good twenty minutes till I dropped it and told him I'll meet him at the party.
I got back in bed.
"I'm sorry."
"It's not your fault Katsu. He's just acting weird. He can't just assume I'm cheating."
"I won't be surprised if he was cheating right now. " Katsuki mumbled something that I couldn't hear.
"What?"
"Nothing. Go to bed." Katsuki realized to just drop that topic since you get upset.
"Good night Katsu."
"Night Blue."