Nightmare

A couple of weeks have gone by living in the dorms. I have been looking out for anything weird or unusual to see if my 'father' got the miraculous box yet. I told Mr. Aizawa as well and he knows everything now. Including me being Ladybug in Paris. Katsuki and I have been doing great as well. He mostly comes to my room every night to sleep but sometimes he won't be able to. I haven't been to his room yet though. Our relationship is still a secret. 
Right now our whole class is playing truth or dare on a Friday night in the common room. 
"Alrightttt~Mari! Truth....or...Dare?"
"Dare!"
"I dare you.......to do seven minutes in heaven with Bakugou!"
Everyone gasped at Mina's dare. I started blushing. Katsuki and I haven't actually gotten alone time recently. 
"Alright! Shut the hell up idiots! You think I'm going to kill her in there!?"
We both walked into the small closet and shut the door. We both sat down opposite each other.
"Well, what do yo-!"
Katsuki came towards me at such speed I didn't even see him. He roughly kissed me while rubbing his hands up and down my sides. He licked my bottom lip for entrance but I didn't let him. He squeezed my ass cheek really roughly which shocked me. So he pushed his tongue inside my mouth. His tongue rubbed up against my tongue and I moaned. He started kissing and sucking my neck.
"Ka-Katsuki~ D-don't...leave m-marks~"
"Shh Blue. You don't want anyone to hear, do you?'
I put my hand over my mouth to keep my moans and noises muffled. 
He kept on licking and biting my neck. Then he slowly went down towards my chest. Since I was wearing a tank top he had more space to explore. He moved my strap from my shoulder and started sucking and biting there. 
He then came back up and kissed me again. More gently.
"I missed you Blue."
"I pant missed you too pant Katsu."
Then we separated again and fixed me up. A minute later Mina came opening the door like a crazy woman.
"Got yu-! You guys didn't do anything?"
"What's there to do?" Katsuki just shrugged and walked out of the closet. 
Later one we all went to sleep. Katsuki couldn't sleep with me again since Mr. Aizawa comes out of nowhere and checks the halls and everyone's room once in a while. 
I got in my bed and fell asleep.

"He's going to destroy the whole city!"
"It's all Marinette's fault!"
"She's the reason we are all suffering!"
"No no. I didn't mean to!" I ran away and found Katsuki lying on the floor in his ripped-up hero costume. He was covered in blood.
I ran and grabbed his head and lifted it up.
"Hey hey. Katsu! Katsuki!"
"Ngh. Mari? Why? Why couldn't you save me? I thought you said you'll protect me as well."
"No no! Katsuki! Please!"
"I told you I would destroy everything and everyone you love!"
"Please! Leave him alone!"
"Now that I have ultimate power I will destroy the WHOLE WORLD!!!"

"NOoooo!!!!"
I jumped up in my bed sweating and panting. I had tears pouring out of my eyes. I was shaking and panting and sweating. It was 3 in the morning. I needed Katsuki. I needed to make sure he was alright. I got off my bed and walked towards the door shakingly. My sight was blurred from the tears. 
I couldn't see properly and I couldn't only hear my father's voice. 
'He's hurt'
"No."
'You did this!'
"No no."
I kept on walking leaning against the walls. 
'All your friends are going to DIE'
"No...I-I'll protect them." I kept on mumbling to myself. I felt myself turn into the boy's hallway. Now I needed to find Katsuki's room. But before I could move another step I felt this terrible pain in my head. And all those terrible memories from the past came quickly through my head. I fell to the ground on my knees holding my head and crying quietly. 

Kirishima's POV:

Sero and Denki were in my room playing video games. Bakugou went to sleep. We were playing till we heard a thud and someone crying softly. We all looked at each other with a shocked faces and ran to my door. We opened it and looked around and saw someone in the corner of the hall on the floor and curled upholding their head. 
We slowly walked towards the person and realized it was Marinette. We instantly knelt down in front of her and tried getting her to tell us what's wrong or even look at us. 
"M-Marinette! What's wrong? Are you o-"
"L-leave me alone! Pl-please! Don't hurt him! I'm begging you!"
We all looked at each other worry and panic written on our faces.
"Kami go get Bakubro. I think he knows what to do." I told Kaminari.
He ran to Bakugou dorm room which was a few feet past mine. 

He knocked on the door fast. A couple of seconds later a very angry Bakugou opened the door.
"What the hell Pikachu! I swear if you don't have a good reason-"
"Marinette's in trouble!"
As soon as Bakugou heard you were in trouble he ran out of his room and ran towards the area Denki pointed. 

Bakugou came and pushed Kiri and sero out of the way. He sat down next to you and slowly put his hands on your shoulder and head. 
"Hey hey. Mari. Blue. It's me. Katsuki. Kat. Here. Listen to me. Listen to my voice. Breathe."
"Make it stop." you whimpered.
"Hey~ You gotta tell me what's wrong alright? Calm down." He gently grabbed you and put you in his lap. He put his back towards the wall and leaned on it. He was rubbing your back and saying soothing words. The guys left thinking you got it handled. 
After a while, you calmed down. 
"Are you alright?"
"He-He hurt you. He killed you and everyone else. He got the miraculous's and got intimate power. Everyone's going to get hurt because of me."
"Hey... Shh. No, I'm not hurt. I'm fine. No one's going to blame you for anything alright?"
I nodded against his chest. He then got up and picked me up with him. He picked me up bridal style. I cuddled into his warm chest. He walked towards his room and shut the door. He put me on his bed and got in after. He pulled me close to his chest and I pushed my face against it. he wrapped the blankets around us and wrapped his arms around my back and waist protectively.
"I will always protect you Blue."
"I know. And me too."
"I love you Blue."
"I love you too Kat."
Then I had the best sleep ever.