Steamy Night

I woke up in the middle of the night panting and sweating. I was really uncomfortable as well. I looked down and moved a bit back from Marinette since I was spooning her, and looked down at the print in my sweat pants. It was really hard and it was getting way too tight for comfort. It felt like my boxers were going to rip open. 
'Damn Blue. Rubbing you barely covered ass all over me. Grrr' I thought as I looked at my print. I didn't know what to do. So I took off my shirt and my sweats. I also took off the blanket that was on me. I pulled Marinette closer to me and put my chin on her shoulder. I rubbed my dick on her barely covered ass to get some friction. She was a very heavy sleeper. Nothing wakes her up unless you literally pick her up or something. I moaned softly and quietly and kissed her neck gently. I started pushing her ass on my dick harder and rubbed a bit faster. Then I heard Marinette moan. It was so hot that I got even harder. I started panting more and I couldn't take it. I grabbed her and pushed her down to lay on her back and I got up top of her and pinned her down and kissed her deeply. I felt her kiss back so I knew she woke up. I started grinding on her clothed core for more friction. She moaned into the kiss. I broke the kiss and started kissing her neck.
"K-katsuki~ W-what are you doing? W-why now?"
"'Cuz. You think it's damn fun to tease me, huh?! Rubbing your ass on my dick!"
"W-well...what do you want me to do?" She asked shyly while blushing. 
"Get on the fucking ground! On your knees!" I got off of her and she got on the floor right in front of the bed. I came to the edge of the bed letting my legs on the floor. She was looking at my dick through my boxers. 
"See what you did to me. Now fix it!"
She slowly took off my boxers and my dick sprang out. I let out a breathy moan. She was just staring at it. It was really thick and long. I was around 8-9 inches long. 
"U-Umm...Katsuki? I-I....don't know what to do?"
"Huh? You never done this before? To your ex's?"
"No. We never really had sex or anything."
"Really?! So I'm going to be your first?"
"Yes."
"K, that's cool. Here, I'll teach you." I brought her face a little closer to my dick.
"Ok. So first, just kiss it gently. Like all around from the tip to the bottom. Then you can put it in your mouth and start licking and sucking, alright? Got it?"
"I think so."
"Good. Now start."
She slowly started kissing and giving small licks all over my dick. I started moaning.
She then put the tip in her hot wet mouth and sucked gently on it.
"F-fuck~ M-Marinette. Blue~"
She then put around 7 inches of my dick inside her mouth. She couldn't fit the rest. She slowly went up and down. 
"F-fuck~ G-god! Marinette~ R-right there~"
She rubbed the part she couldn't take. She kept on going till I felt I was about to cum. 
"S-shit. I'm about t-to c-cum~"
I held her head steady and let all my cum out into her mouth. She moved her mouth away and swallowed everything.
I sighed. I picked her up since her knees must've been hurting. I put her back in the blankets and snuggled up to her. 
"Thank you, Blue."
"Np problem Katsu." She giggled.
She kissed my cheek.
"Night Katsu."
"Night Blue."