Chapter 1: Christmas Eve

The GUTS-Select members gathered around the Christmas Tree in the command room and Mitsukuni was there too, since he's Yuna's father and that he's a TPU commander. The team said their prayers and they had dinner together. 

Yuna started to feel something, which distracted her mind from the Christmas Spirit.

Yuna: I'll be back in a minute. I gotta check something.

Tesshin: What have you gotta check? It's Christmas Eve.

Yuna: I swear I heard something. I'll be back, I promise.

Yuna checked around the ship and she saw a bright light coming from inside of her bedroom and there was a spirit. It was none other than her late mother Yurika.

Yurika: Yuna, long time no see.

Yuna was shocked.

Yuna: M...mother? But... you're dead... How are you even here?

Yurika: Yuna, I wish I could stay and explain it all to you, but I have to warn you. Tonight, you will be haunted by 3 spirits. Past, Present and yet to come, which is the future.

Yuna: W...what?

Yurika: Yuna, please do not forget me.

Yurika vanished and Yuna was left puzzled. Then Himari appeared behind her.

Himari: Yuna, is everything okay?

Yuna: Oh, Himari-san. Sorry, I must've saw some sort of ghost or something...

Himari: What kind of ghost? 

Yuna: It was my late mother. She said that tonight, I'll be haunted by 3 spirits. The spirits of past, present and yet to come, which is the future.

Himari: Wait... I swear that you're like Ebenezer Scrooge.

Yuna: What! I never say that word that is against the spirit of Christmas. 

Himari: Let's go. The others are waiting.

Yuna: Okay Himari.

Himari: Akito sent me to come and get you because he figured you were having girly issues. 

Yuna: What... no way. I'm fine. Just tell them that I saw a ghost.

Himari: Alright alright, fine.

The 2 girls went back to the dining room where the boys were waiting. Yuna sat back in her spot next to Kengo and Akito and Himari sat back down next to Tesshin and the Captain.

Akito: Yuna, are you okay?

Yuna: I think so...

Himari: Yuna saw a ghost in her room.

Tesshin: What!? A ghost? But they don't exist.

Yuna: It was my mother and she said that tonight, I'm gonna be haunted by 3 Christmas Spirits. Past, present and future.

Tesshin: Surely this doesn't make any sense.

Akito: Actually it does. Could that mean that Yuna's a victim, just like Scrooge in the Christmas Carol?

Kengo: Probably.

Then Yuna heard a crash.

Yuna: What was that!?

Yuna got up from her seat and checked in the corridors...