Chapter 4: The Ghost Of Christmas Yet To Come

When Yuna next blinked, she was in a graveyard, all alone while stranded. Then she saw a cloaked figure, who looked like the third ghost.

Yuna: A...are you... are you The Ghost Of Christmas Yet To Come?

The spirit nodded.

Yuna: So you're here to show me my future yet I can still change my ways?

The spirit nodded and walked with Yuna around the graveyard. They saw 6 graves in total. Yuna looked closely and she saw the names of her fellow teammates.

Yuna: No... not my teammates... please...

She then saw 3 more graves around the corner. It was her parents grave and she was about to check who's grave it is of the back one.

Yuna: M...my... d...dad... d...died...

She wiped off the dust from the centre grave and it had shown her name on it.

Yuna: No... Why spirit why? Why me? What did I do? How can I make things right?

The future ghost kept staring at her and then it walked closer to her. The ground started to get digged automatically and down at the bottom was Yuna's coffin.

Yuna: W...what's going o...on?

The future ghost got it's hood down, but it wasn't an it, it was a he and his face looked exactly like Darrgon's.

Spirit: Well well well, if it isn't Yuzare's descendant. The key to our victory and to the universe's doom. 

The Future Ghost pushes Yuna into the grave and she had no idea that her coffin was on fire. The Future Ghost started laughing evilly as Yuna fell down her grave and then she fell into her coffin...

(Sorry if this is too scary. Merry Christmas!)