Chapter 3: The Ghost Of Christmas Present

As an hour past and when the next hour struck, a strong light was on and a tall man came walking towards Yuna's bed, which woke her up. It was The Ghost Of Christmas Present, who looked like Tesshin.

Spirit: Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas Yuna!

Yuna: Tesshin-san... Is that you?

The Ghost Of Christmas Present looked puzzled.

Spirit: What... who even is Tesshin? I'm the ghost of Christmas Present!

Yuna: Ah, I see. Sorry, you just look familiar, that's all.

Spirit: Don't worry about it. We all make mistakes. C'mon, let me take you to a wonderful place. To when it's Christmas Day!

They heard footsteps in the corridor and it was none other than the GUTS-Select members.

The Ghost Of Christmas Present and Yuna went to the command room and watched the moment.

Kengo: Merry Christmas!

Tesshin: Yeah, you too dude!

Himari: I can't wait to see what Little Falcon has in store! 

Tesshin: Himari, we're not in combat today. It's Christmas Day.

Himari: Oh, right, sorry.

Then Marluru, the Captain and Akito walked in.

Captain: Morning

Kengo: Morning guys! Merry Christmas!

Akito: Where exactly is Yuna at today?

Himari: She's probably on her secret missions or her secret patrols again.

Tesshin: You're probably right. Let's enjoy Christmas without her! 

Kengo: Yeah!

Yuna saddened and she wiped her tears.

Spirit: Don't worry, I'm sure you can make it up to them in the future.

Yuna: In the future?

Spirit: Yup!

Yuna continued watching her teammates and as soon as she turned around again, The Ghost Of Christmas Present vanished.