Chapter 5: Christmas Morning

Yuna was shaking and screaming in her sleep, which made Akito rush in to see if she was okay.

Yuna: Spirit! Spirit! Let me out! I won't let this Universe be destroyed!! Someone, help!!!

Akito: Yuna! Yuna! Wake up!

Yuna woke up in shock, while breathing heavily.

Akito: It's alright Yuna. You're safe now.

Yuna was almost about to cry, which made her hug Akito. He hugged her back to comfort her.

Yuna: The future ghost... he pushed me into my grave and my coffin was on fire and...

Her sentence got interrupted by Akito, who strokes her back in a kind and loving way.

Akito: Shhh, It's alright Yuna. I'm sure it was just a dream and as long as you are safe, that's what matters to me.

They both stopped hugging each other and Akito wiped a tear from her eye.

Yuna: What day is it today?

Akito: Don't you remember? It's Christmas.

Yuna: Omg, I'm so relieved I didn't miss it...

Akito: Why don't you go and get dressed. I'll wait here and we'll head to the kitchen for breakfast together.

Yuna: Sure thing.

After Yuna got dressed in the girls' shower room, she and Akito walked together to the dining room, where the others were waiting, while holding hands.

Akito: Morning.

Yuna: Merry Christmas!

Kengo: Morning you two! Did you sleep well Yuna?

Yuna: Well... I'm just glad that I'm with you guys.

Tesshin: Uh... okay? What happened? Why were you screaming so loudly?

Yuna: I had a terrible nightmare. It's a long story and I promise that I'll explain everything, but can we just enjoy ourselves in the most wonderful time of the year?

Kengo: Definitely!

The GUTS-Select members had a wonderful time on Christmas Day. They opened their presents, they had Christmas Lunch, they played games and they watched a movie together. They had the best Christmas ever and the next day on Boxing Day, Akito and Yuna went back to the Shizuma Mansion to spend Christmas with Yuna's father. Akito even confessed his feelings to Yuna and she loved him back. He asked her to be his girlfriend and she said yes. They had a wonderful life and and they all lived happily ever after...

The End.

(I hope you guys enjoyed this Christmas Special and if you guys do want me to make some more specials like this one, please do comment down below on what your suggestions are and stay tuned for future updates! Bye!)