001

rule breaker.

!reminder: this will follow the storyline but not completely!

5:01 am

"I can't believe that they're making me work on Christmas- Vanny was right, she really doesn't get a break.." I sighed as I pulled into the driveway of the newest pizzeria.

I remember going to the originals when I was just a little kid, they've definitely changed a lot. I'll never forget the time I saw a kids head get bit off, that's why it took me awhile to agree to this job.

I headed into the huge building, and the smell of Pizza hit me in the face. I looked around, and it was the most colorful place I've been to in awhile.

I walked around for a little bit, when this weird robot thing almost gave me a heart attack. "Hi, please take this map. Take a map." Still in shock, I hesitated but took it.

After looking around, I found the daycare. "huh, this place is pretty cool." I said a little bit to loud. I just shrugged it off, and as I was getting ready to go down the slide, I heard a, "why, thank you!" From a tall, robot.

"Oh! You must be sun? Right?" I said giving him a smile. "Yep!! You can also call me sunny, or sun, or sunrise or-" I gave out a small laugh and said, "Just how many nicknames do you have?" The tall robot looked at me and answered, "lots of em! Oh- do you like glitter glue? I love glitter glue!"

I was about to answer but- "Oh but, there's just one rule! Never EVER turn the lights off!" He interrupted. I was gonna question it, but i just shrugged it off.

While sunny was still showing me around the colorful playground, a child had come through the door. I looked down at my watch, and it read 6:02 am. "Ho Ho Ho! Your early!" Sun smiled, looking down on the little boy who looked annoyed, as if he had gone through this many times before.

The little boy didn't answer, and he just started walking towards the stacked blocks. I watched in silence as the mute little boy knocked them over. "Oh no! Look at this mess!" Sun said, with a distressed voice as he walked over to the blocks.

I put my hand on Sun's metal shoulder as he just glanced up at me. "Are you here to help me?" He said with the same old smile on his face. I nodded, and gave him a smile as I bent down and helped him.

When we got them in the order sun wanted, sun quickly turned his head over to the little boy. Sun yelled, "What are you doing! Your gonna get us in trouble!" The little boy just kept walking, without a single care in the world.

Then, realization hit me. "Wait.. aren't the lights over there? Does he want to turn them off??" I questioned as I looked over to the worried sun.

Sun was saying things to convince to not turn off the lights, but he just didn't listen. I zoned out thinking about why he doesn't want the lights off, but then...

*flick!*

Sun grabbed his face and he cried, "NO NO NO! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? I WARNED YOU!" Sun fell back, and I ran over to where he fell to see if he was okay.

"Naughty... naughty boy." The tall figure laughed as he rose up from behind where I had last seen sun. "So that's why he didn't want to turn off the lights." I whispered to myself.

I watched as the rude little boy got knocked out, and the tall figure laughing.

The tall robot glanced over at me, and didn't say anything for a minute or two.

"So.. your the one who sun keeps talking about"