Chapter 4- Courtney

Picture of Courtney on the side.

Recap

Work had been tough, and by the time she had returned home Courtney had been put to bed. sitting on the couch she looked at her hands not hearing anyone enter she leaned her head back her hood falling.

"So, You have a daughter" Gasping she looked at the source of the voice, her heart in her mouth as she looked at the woman stood before her

"Your highness" she bowed her head keeping her hood up

"Please call me Catherine, I dont like titles" letting her mouth hang open she nodded her head

"Peasure too meet you, Im Arabella" she muttered low giving her false name "And yes, Her name is Coutney" Smiling at the name of her daughter she nibbled on her lip as she watched the queen sit across from her "Is their something i can get for you"

"No child, rest here, we have much to discuss you an i" seeing the violet eyes asses her she nodded her head sowly

Anastasia POV

Looking over at the queen her heart hammered in her chest "what would you like to know your high.... I mean Catherine"

Holding her hands in her lap she nibbled her lower lip softly as she watched the royal sat before her look over her hidden features "your daughter. How old is she."

Swallowing hard she sat forward looking at her hands trying too keep calm "Courtney is 4 Christmas day" she smiled remebering the flurrying of activities her birth had caused.

"And she is your daughter by blood?" Looking at the confusion flash across the queens face she looked at her hands as she whispered low

"Yes she is my blood...110%" not been able to lift her gaze she covered her face with her hands. Why was she so intrested?

"And the father" hearing the question she cringed inwardly her heart racing she couldn't face the question "where is the father"

"I....i.... uh. ....um.... i have to go now.......your highness" bowing her head she hid under her hood as she ran through the house tripping over her own feet on the way as she slid 8nto her room her breathing fast.

She couldn't speak about her past. She couldn't think about her past. She had to concentrate on her daughter. She ouldnt bring back the past... she couldn't think about her old pack. Thinking of him made her ill.

Curling up under her covers in her panties and bra she looked at the clock on her bedside table. 1am. 1am and she was still wide awake.

Sitting forward she twirling her hair. "Why do they have to be here...." closing her eyes she took a slow breath falling asleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"Mwomma wake up wake up mwomma" feeling the bed dip and her face itch she peeked through her eyes as she saw her daughter bouncing on the bed she smirked

"Unfytvk" she mumbled turning over earning a giggle from her daughter. "Morning sweetheart" she whispered kissing her daughters cheeks hearing her giggle uncontrollably made her laugh.

"Untle C says ypu has to gets up" watching the serious look on her daughters face made her bite her lip to hide a smile

"Ok let momma get ready. You sit here and watch TV ok" watching her nod her blonde head she smiled walking to her bathroom.

Going through her morning routine she nibbled her lip softly. She looked withdrawn. She looked ill after showering she bressed in her sweats and hooded jumper. Keeping her face hidden she walked back out to her daughter.

"Mwomma hides agwain" looking at her daughter she sighed. She didn't miss a thing.

"Just for a few days baby girl. Just until the people have left" watching her daughter's face light up she smiled.

"Otway. We go i hungry" giggling she scooped up her daughter in her arms walking out if her room towards the kitchen.

Listening to the hum coming from her daughter she smiled pushing the door open to the kitchen, walking to the side she set Courtney on the counter before looking around. Nibbling her lip she hid deeper into her hood

She hadn't realised how full the kitchen was "Mwomma fwoooood" hearing the giggled around her she turned back to her daughter.

"Ok ok miss demanding. Why don't you go sit with aunt Ally until your pancakes are cooked." Setting her on her feet she watched as her brother eveloped her in his big arms.

Making her blueberry pancakes she plated them up with syrup setting them down on the table watching as she wolfed them down.

Hearing the gruffnessof his voice made her smile the never evident

"Annie. With you off work now I was wondering if you and Courtney wanted to come over for lunch...or we could go eat out"

Biting her lower lip she looked up at the people around the table. The royals were sat their staring. Her brother had a gleam in his eyes and her daughter was grinning. Turning to face him she smiled softly

"James.... your sure you want too date the Alphas sister. I mean everyone knows I can be a handful" watching his face crumple she looked over the faces seeing them avert their eyes she smiled softly. "James I would love too. I mean if C can look after Courtney"

Carson's POV

Waking slowly he looked at his sleeping mate as he heard the timid knock on his door "Untle C" grinning he pulled open his door

"Little C. Why are you out of bed." He lifted her into his arms slowly as he kissed the side of her head

"Mwomma won't wate up" watching his neice pout he grinned

"Then go bounce on her and tell her your hungry little C" setting her on her feet he walked to the kitchen seeing his house guests he smiled bowing his head.

"Royals. James" he smiled at his beta. He looked too nervous. He never looked nervous.

"Something wrong James" he rose his brow as he spoke through the bond he shared with his pack members.

"I....i..... alpha you know my wolf has been on edge since I got back from keeping an eye on the pack....... and i now know why" watching his face contort 8nto pain he frowned sitting across from him

"James.... your my best friend and Beta. Talk too me."

"I've found my mate..... I've known for a long time...."

" oh... and" he spoke slow his brow furrowed

"It's Annie Carson. It Annie" watching him pale under his own gaze his hands tightened into fists

"Your sure"

"Don't take me for a fool car....im head warrior and your beta......im 100% sure "

Shaking his head he frowned but nodded. "Okay....do what you need too" watching the people around them pass them strange looks he watched James leave as his sister entered the room with his neice clinging to her side.

Her life was about to change. And he didn't know if it was for the better....or for the worse. She had to show her face to the royals soon or they wouldn't leave...

Ok I know its short but I promise. The next chapter will be twice as long.

Vote

Comment

Share

PoisenedDarkenss