𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 慰マッ

( 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 )

𝘞𝘰𝘳·𝘳𝘺

𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘣

𝙏𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙭𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙧 𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚; 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨

Pink lips belonging to the h/c female wrapped around a small blunt. She slowly inhaled the contents of the weed, the smoke burning in her lungs, then exhaled, the foggy smoke flowing out of her mouth and disappearing into the chilly, night air.

Y/N licked her plump lips, her tongue grazing over the small metallic piercing embedded in the flesh.

Her face held no emotion, her eyes half-lidded due to her being high out of her mind. She sighed in content, rubbing her free hand over her face.

Her pretty raven-haired friend, Kiyoko, looked at her high friend in worry. Kiyoko has noticed her best friend, Y/N, has been looking even more emotionally drained than usual and she's been getting high more often, which highly worried her. She finally decided to ask what was up.

"Hey, N/N..." Kiyoko hesitantly called out causing Y/N to pause what she was doing and turn her heads direction to her best friend.

The h/c female confusingly raised rose her eyebrow, humming in acknowledgement, gesturing for Kiyoko to continue speaking.

The chilly air nipped at their skin. The night was quiet, the sound of Y/N's lighter and the sizzling of weed the only thing filling the silence.

The two females have both been sitting on the same bench in some random park for about an hour. Y/N called Kiyoko, sometime around 2:00 in the middle of the night, to meet up somewhere, then sent Kiyoko a random location by text.

"Is everything ok? I'm worried for you."

The Y/N's e/c orbs stared into Kiyoko's, as she gave her a tiny smile.

"I'm ok..." she lied. Y/N didn't want to worry her. Kiyoko had a lot to worry and stress about like volleyball and school, and Y/N didn't want Kiyoko worrying about her problems.

Kiyoko stared at her best friend for a few long seconds, looking at Y/N, thinking she was lying. Kiyoko knew Y/N had issues with opening up and talking about her feelings so she didn't pry any further.

The two pretty females sat in a comfortable silence, listening to the quiet atmosphere of the night.

Y/n had smoked the rest of her blunt, then suddenly getting up.

She turned towards Kiyoko, bending down towards her sitting form, giving her a hug.

"I gotta go, I have work in the morning."

Kiyoko nodded, kissing her cheek, telling her goodbye. As Y/n slowly walked away the distance, Kiyoko stared at her disappearing form, wondering what was going on with her best friend.

______________________________________

@bracefacesummm

04.05.23