Chapter 6

The package?

I opened the package after the dance on my bed. Inside was different pieces of jewelry, A book, a picture from the dance today of me and "Dynasty", and a note.

Hey Princess,

That was fun at the dance. Your doing well in class, that's good. You have no idea who I am, even better! Anyways sweetie, go to the Headmasters office, there are actually good books that'll help you. Then when you learn that stuff go to Donny's office, he has something that will help us save Dementors.

-Lots of Love
Dean
Ps. My name isn't Dean, I figured it was better than Dynasty.

I put the package in my extendable bag.

I looked at my watch party ends soon. Then I turned invisible and teleported to the headmasters office. No one was there not even the pictures.

"Come out, come out wherever you are," I said.

Like seriously where can the book be? Maybe it's that huge one in the corner of the room. I looked at it "Advanced Magic: A New Beginning" is that really the book? What the heck Dick Cheney. What the heck. No sense of communication, not even a clue what the book is. Wait a second he said books! This would work perfectly. I copied it and shrunk my copy to a average sized book. Then I looked around.

Maybe at the professor's desk? I looked at his desk and found a map where exactly Durmstrang is. This could come in handy.  I looked through drawers and found, "Dark Magic: A Chosen Path" I copied it as well and put it in my bag.

I took out my map. Put my wand to it ,"I solemnly swear I'm up to no good."

Looks like Karkaroff is on his way. Wait? With a woman? Who is Sandra Striven? Come on brain you know that name is familiar. Wait it's a second year. I went to the corner if the room. They burst in.  

Karkaroff ran his hand across her body. I held back a gagging noise. I looked at the map, with my wand I hit a teacher's name and dragged him right outside the door.

"Headmaster! What do you think you're doing to that poor girl?"

"Nothing," he said.

"Lies, Is that what happened to Wilfred the young girl who committed suicide?"

"I'm sorry Alfred,"

"Sorry isn't going to cut it,"

"I'm not sorry for the girls it's about what I'm about to do," he had his wand drawn and pointed to Alfred.
My wand was out already and I pointed to Karkaroff.

"Hold up Mister, I don't think that cursing the best History teacher in the world  is the best idea,"

"How did you get in?"

"Don't you remember? You gave me this note," I said holding up a note.

"As soon as the dance is over meet me in my office, Or there will be severe consequences." He read aloud.

"I never wrote the letter!"

"It's in your hand writing,"

"The girl is right Karkaroff, enough is enough."

"Wait this could go a lot smoother," I said.

"What?"

I snapped my fingers everyone was frozen. Okay start with the girl, she forgot that Karkaroff took her here, now Professor Alfred back where he was with no recollection whatsoever, and now Karkaroff forgot this happened and will never harm or rape a girl. I snapped my fingers.