expose

"Sorry, I can't help." Tang Tang flatly refused without waiting for Sparrow to tell her what the reward was.

Sparrow tweeted and widened his small, round eyes, his face was full of disbelief, and he never expected that the boat of friendship would turn upside down. "How can you be so ruthless and unreasonable to make trouble?"

"Are they still alive?" Tang Tang asked. As she thought, the hunter only went down the mountain once a month. How could it be possible to catch a pocket of lively sparrows to sell, most of them were already dead.

Sure enough, I saw the sparrows looking up at the sky at a 45-degree angle, filled with melancholy, and replied: "Their souls have returned to the blue sky, but I must take back their bodies!"

Tang Tang: "..."

"I support you, come on!" She leaned on her hoe, sweating on her forehead, but with a smile in her eyes. When the sparrow saw her, she immediately "chow" in grief and flew away with her wings flapping.

Tang Tang yelled behind him: "Help Mao Mao and Lao Sha, I'll find something to do with them."

"Can't hear, can't hear--" Sparrow flew forward with his head dull, deliberately trying to piss her off.

Tang Tang was not upset, smiled and rested for a while, drank some water, and continued to swing his hoe to turn the floor. Although Wang Min and Sun Shuping had digged through this field roughly, but digging it from the east to the west, the whole piece of land was completely turned over.

Although she has no experience in plowing fields as an old farmer, when she was in the city in her previous life, she had also planted a small vegetable plot in the open space downstairs of her home, knowing that this kind of perfunctory plowing was of no avail. So, I tried my best to go through it again. This trouble is troublesome, but Tang Tang calms down when he thinks that he won't lose the grain when he harvests.

When she resisted the hoe at noon and walked towards the cafeteria, the shade of the trees beside the ridge was already full of villagers resting. They sat together in twos and threes, and the family brought the food in the basket early. Although it was only black noodle pancakes and fried pickles, they still ate with gusto with water.

Tang Tang smiled and greeted a few familiar people as he walked to the cafeteria.

Different from these local villagers who earn work points from rations, young people like Tang Tang who go to the countryside from the city have their rations allocated directly to the forest farm by their superiors. Since these girls had never lived in the countryside before and couldn't even make a fire to cook, they handed over their rations to the canteen of the forest farm to provide them with three meals a day. Although you can't see oil, water and fine grains, at least you can eat a bite of warm rice regularly.

When she walked into the canteen, there were only a few young men sitting together. They were many years old and not very young. They all ran out of their hometown to eat a bite, climbed into the car hired by the forest farm, and worked hard in the logging team on the other side of the forest farm.

Tang Tang took a meal and sat down. Just as he opened the hard sweet potato noodles and took a bite, he saw a tall and tall figure stepping in.

She was stunned, her mouth choked for a while, and she lowered her head subconsciously, turned her body slightly to the side, and sat facing the root of the wall, hiding her face.

"Uncle Jianguo, I'm here, don't you know if you can ask for hot soup?" A calm and magnetic voice passed behind Tang Tang, causing her to hold her breath quietly.

"Hey, what are you polite? I've already waited for you." The chef in the cafeteria scolded with a smile, and took out a small pot of hot soup from the big pot and put it in front of him. The pot was steaming wild vegetable soup. The surface of the soup was sprinkled with chopped green onions, and it was fragrant. A peculiar aroma instantly spread in the air, which made people's appetites aroused.