0.

Luke Hemmings: A rich kid, bad grades and an even worse attitude. Vice captain to the senior ice hockey team and one of the most popuar boys in school. An awful person to anyone who wasn't his family or on the team, he had such a way with women that he only did homework once a month because they did the rest right after he did them.

Michael Clifford: The cliche bad boy who only cares for two things, his girl and his team. Been to the same school since he was five years old and has kept the same girlfriend for five years. Used to be best friends with the captain of their rival team until Luke Hemmings took him to his first party and he took his first joint. He's trying his hardest to flunk his way through the last two years of his education before he gets asked to join a professional team and can leave the scum that currently surrounds him.

Calum Hood: Like all of his best friends who join him on the team, doesn't care for his school work, his lack of family or his future. Captain of the hockey team and everybody knew about it. Doesn't tie down to one girl so has sex with as many as possible after getting his heart broken two years ago by his best friend Ashton Iriwn's little sister, and he still doesn't know.

Ashton Irwin: The all round nice guy, joined the hockey team in his second year of middle school in hope to gain more friends. He only has one dislike about hockey and that was the way the team players acted. He was a shy guy and got the best grades but sadly the players took advantage of that, he rarely got time on the ice because coach insisted that he tutored during breaks. 

_

really excited by this!! by the way they're all the same age and Lauren is only a year younger calum isnt obsessed with some 13 year old lmao