COMBAT

Blake wakes up and finds himself in the med ward . She was a little confused until she remembered how she got here . She was
orrified by the reality where she betrays her friends and hurts them . From this she got a panic attack and passed out .

??? : Are you fine ?

She turns to the source of the voice and finds Ruby , who as anxiety written on her face .

Blake ( lying) : Yes , I'm fine.

She discovered the falseness in her voice and became even more worried .

Ruby ( seriously) : Please tell me the truth .

Blake was slightly taken aback by the seriousness in her voice, as she wasn't used to Ruby being so serious.

Blake : I... just can't get it out of my head. I'm afraid. I'm afraid it might happen to you . I am afraid that I will betray you in the future .

Ruby : It's okay, it won't happen, I promise.

Despite the fact that she still had anxiety, she calmed down a little.

Monty : Sorry to interrupt , but you don't have much time .

They jumped slightly in surprise .

Monty : I need to talk to her .

She obeyed him and left them alone .

Blake : Is there something you wanted to ask ?

Monty : Yes there is. I'm confused by your decision .

Blake ( in confused) : My decision ?

Monty : *nodded * Yes , I have question . Did you want to achieve equality or did you just want to run ?

Blake : Of course , I wanted to achieve equality . — She answered very sharply .

Monty : If you wanted equality , why didn't you do anything when you left White Fang ?

Blake : I ... * silence * — She didn't have an answer because she didn't know what to answer.

Monty : I 've seen a lot of realities and all your versions do the same , nothing . You don't do anything to somehow achieve equality . You only care about yourself .

Blake : That's not so !

Monty : You're lying to yourself . You didn 't help Velvet when she was bullied . You ignored any Fauns to keep your secret . You didn't take any action to come to equality .

The realization of this only made it more painful for her . With every word , she felt even worse . In her soul , she felt her heart breaking from his words . It was as if she was being cut with a knife with every argument and she couldn 't deny it .

Monty : You 're running away . You run away when it's hard for you and you can't cope . You run away when you 're afraid . You're always running away . You 're nothing more than a coward . It's time to get over it . — After that , he left and left her alone with her thoughts . Unbeknownst to him , tears of grief were flowing down her cheeks .

/Timeskip: 40 minutes/

Everyone finds themselves in an open field . And some are wondering what they are doing here .

Blake ( in confused) : Um , what's going on ?

Yang : Don't you know ?

Blake ( monotonously ) : I was passed out .

Yang : Oh, yeah .

Ruby : * explaining * Well , Aunt Raven asked Mr. Oum about sparring with Shiro . Oum agreed , but on the condition that everyone who can fight will fight with him .