part 33

Abhi stood there still gazing the stars unaware of the fact tht someone had listened to all his complaints and all his talks! Siddharth! Who wanted to console his brother had came there but stood by the door when he heard abhi talking to himself! And as abhi had completed talking and aslo putting sid in imense guilt and tears, sid went from there

Siddharth went to jaireems room where avneet was also there...he stood for a while and said everything he had heard and all were beyond shocked!

"You guys pushed it too far this time!" A voice cane from behind they all turned to find vaishnavi there.....she had heard everything...she slowly walked towards them and said

"You guys pushed it too far! And its not just avneet's fault this time esa nhi hai ki tum 3 bahot sudhre ve ho.....reem you could have shared about yours and ajis relation or maybe about your feelings...jai maybe you could have done the same....sid...tutse toh bolna hi bekaar hai yet j am gonna say...i wish you hadnt said all those bullshit about abhi stating "aapne humare liye kuch nhi kiya hai!" And umm avneet i rhink you know your fault! You guys maybe dont realize but...all he has ever wanted is to feel the importance jn your lives! He just wants to feel that he is as important to you guys as you are to him! But you guys failed....and this time....it was off limits...better make things up beofre its to late!" Vaish said and turned to leave but said

"And avneet never ever...i repeat never talk to me again or even talk to abhi....vo tumhe ek hell se leheke aya and thought maybe he got his seju back but ukw avneet you are worse! Even worse than sejal! She did the same 8 years pehle and aaj tumne bhi vhi kiya! You lied, you hid things! I am really disappointed at you avneet! Really disappointed!" Vaish said and went leaving everyone in guilt

It was not just avneets fault this time....it was everyones! At certain points of life everyone had hurted abhi but he never used to say anything...but today his saturation point had come and he was too frustrated to keep things by himself....be it sejal or reem or jai or anyone they all had hurted him in such a way that left a scar in his life....

Abhishek had sacrificed his whole childhood, his dream his everything just for them and in return all they ever gave him was pain! And yet abhi loved them the most....they knew they were wrong and they had to make it up for that but how?

All went in thier respective rooms thinking about wht vaishu said...she was correct tho....they had hurted abhi beyond limits this time and the person who regretted it most was avneet!

Avneets pov
After di's bursting out we all came back to our rooms thinking about what she had said and i have done wrong...way too wrong....

He bought me from that hell....he adopted me....he sent me to harvard....he accepted me the way i am....he did everything that brings a smile on my face and in all these years all i have done is bring sadness....

i had promised sejal that i would bring that carefree dada back i promised her i will make dada live his life i promised sejal i would be his reason of happiness but .....i am the one behind his sadness....i couldnt keep my promise...

I am sorry! Ik sorry is not something which can heal his wounds but i am so sorry! Mom! Dad! You guys can listen to me right? All my life i have craced for love maa! And when i finally got someone who loved me not only like an elder brother but a father, bestfriend, crime partner, a mother...i took that person for granted maA!

He is like an angel in disguise and i am just the villian of his life! All i have done is bring sadness maa! I never mean too...i love him more than i love you maa and yet i fail to make him feell that! I dont want him to be hurt maa! I want him to be happy even if that means i am hurt! He should  be happy maa! He deserves it!

Idk how to make up for this pa! Kaise karu? Kya karu kuch samaj nhi aa rha hai! Sab galat horha hai! I thought ki finally mujhe meri behen bhi milgyi hai toh sab thik hoga but kuch....kuch sahi nhi ho rha hai papa!  Kuch sahi nhi ho rha hai! Ik you have never been here with me physically but ik you are here papa please please tell me kga karu main?

I had promised sejal and di that i would not make dada upset instead i would bring happiness in his life....i would make him the carefree abhi he was maa...i would make him realise its ok to be selfish at times....i promised i would make him love himself...i promised i would make him happy but.....i failed maa! I failed terribly! I failed papa! I failed in keeping up my promises...i failed in being upto his expectations or sejals expectations...i failed to be a good sister...i failed as a bestfriend....and a sister! I failed!

Avneets pov ended

She stood there gazing the stars and venting all things out...whereas abhi had slept because of all the crying and anger and greif while vaishnavi had went out for her shoot and sidneet and jaireem in thier respective rooms...

The day passed like this...no one talked to anyone...it was really sad....they had dinner silently..did their work silently...everything had just turned silent....sidneet and jaireem were still thinking how to make up for everything they had done...

And with the thought everyone had slept except one person...who was smirking and writing something in a dairy.....

Eoc
To be continued
How was the chapter?
How do you think they will make it up for that?
Will abhi forgive them?
Whats gonna happen next?
Happy readin'
Siddhi♡