part 42

Days passed sidjaireem failed in every plan of theirs to prove yashi and now yashi had a slight hint of them knowing about her plan..so she thought of executing it today it self!

While with avneet! She did discover something which was very shocking...she saw her mother's ring on reems finger! She thought maybe it was a coincidence but there were many things in common to be named coincidence! So today she was gonna find out if Reem was her sister or not because she was suspicious of yashi now!

Currently avneet was in her room connecting some dots and figuring out the missing parts of the story! She knew somethings but she was unsure of some! She wanted to know who was her sister!

She was tired of her life taking turns! She had finally found a family but it was broken now! Her love ideals were on a break which technically is unofficial breakup because of her! Her love life was a total mess! Her studies were 0! She has no fucking idea who is her sister! And her best friend had been fighting with her since yashi entered the mansion! She wanted to sort it all out!

She knew if Reem is her sister her adoption file had to be there in abhis room! And if she could somehow get to it she would know if Reem is her sister! Yes asking abhi would be an easier and better option but she wasn't ready to answer a bunch of questions she knew he was gonna ask! So she waited till abhi and sid went to office and sneaked in abhis room

She started searching the room first table,side table, under the Bed, dressing table everywhere! Then she went in the closet! There were a rack full of files! She started seeing everyone of them! She searched abhis drawers but didn't find a thing! She went towards vanishes wardrobes and started searching and finally found one file named Reem KAUR!

Avneet took a deep breath and opened the file when someone entered the room She flinched and quickly kept it back inside and closed the wardrobe and hid behind the wardrobe! When abhi entered the closet on a call

"Kaha rkha tha ashu? Tujhe Bola haina office ki cheese achhe se rkha kr! Kabhi toh suna kr meri Baatien! Kahi nhi dikh rha haia! Ummm...." abhi said tlakimg to sid on call finding something

"Kaha rkh diya ashu? Wait ruk wardrobe Mai rkha kya?" He asked

"Vaish ki wardrobe? Ruk check krta hu!" Abhi said and avneets eyes wide opened because she was hiding there abhi was gonna open it when he said

"Aree chod mil gya vaish ki wardrobe ke paas tha! Ruk aa rha hu!" Abhi said and went and avneet sighed! She came out of wardrobe and took reems file and took put  the 2 papers and went from there! She thought to read it but no one would let her do so!!

She waited for abhi to go and came out of the wardrobe and settled her dress..she took the files and opened it and quickly clicked pictures of each and every page! She kept the file back and went from there!

It was night time avneet still didn't got the right time to read that papers! Everyone was silently having dinner and talking while avneet wasn't really interested in thoda conversations all she cared about was who was her sister? Soon dinner ended and it was already late so everyone were back in there rooms!

Avneet was missing Siddhartha the most today!! She was craving him! His arms! His cologne! His smell! His flirty lines! His cuddling! Everything! It felt that everything was gonna go wrong between them! Her life was gonna take a turn but not for good this time! She loved him so much and all she was craving today was a hug from him and hsi cute forehead kiss! She missed him so much today that she regretted bringing her sister here!

Yashi wasn't with avneet as she was working late by home only but yes according to avneet she was in study! Avneet was trying to sleep in her room but sleep was away! She got up and wore a shirt and went downstairs and sat in the lawn! She was thinking of her life when she heard some noises

She quietly came back in the house to check who it was and she saw abhi and sid taking the car keys going somewhere! She was about to call them but they went! She found it a bit suspicious and went behind them!

It was a half an hour drive but they finally reached sidshek ahead of avneets car not knowing she was following them! They reached an old abandoned road but there was bungalow there which was new! It was newly painted! There were 2 bodyguards present at the door! Abhishek said something to that bodyguard and he quickly opened the doors! Avneet knew she couldn't go inside from the main gate! There had to be some other way as well!

She took a round of the house to see if there was a backgate and she was successful in finding one!! She slowly opened that door and entered to be welcomed by screams!she flinched but still walked ahead and saw a bodyguard and quickly hid she waited for the bg to go and she started walking and walking and she found this door but someone saw her so she ran but after fooling that bg she came back to this room She found

She opened it and it made this quirky sound!she saw an underground she started walking down and what she saw shocked her the most!! She felt all her life she was living in a lie! Her nightmares had came true!

Ik it's a small one but yes!!
This book is gonna end soon any specific reason u want? Please tell me if u do!!
Sorry for late updates I won't justify myself would just say it's my 10th this year so sorry!
What do u think avneet saw?
Happy readin'